1st Annual WLS Family Reunion Pensacola Beach July 17-18 2004

Kevin L.
on 5/22/04 12:50 pm - Pensacola, FL
This is going to be our first annual WLS Reunion for the Southeastern US. For more info visit http://www.wlsamerica.com/familyreunion.htm Tentative Schedule: Tentative agenda: Friday January 16th: Evening meet and greet. Working on a location. finger foods and stuff. Saturday July 17th: Gulf Islands National Seahore/ Pensacola Beach just some fun in the sun and a small potluck lunch that we are working with the local wls'ers here to provide food. Will also bbq burgers, chicken and hot dogs. Saturday Evening: yet to be decided. Will be close to Ft. Pickens (historic landmark) Open for tours and such. Tentative Parasailing $$$$ TBA Sunday July 18th: Morning breakfast at Barnhill's on Mobile Highway. Sunday after breakfast : departure This is the tentative plan for everything. I will update as soon as I can...need info for hotel guy though! Also need a list. Please email me if you are a YES! so I can start a list! [email protected]
Lexa321
on 5/22/04 1:49 pm - weston, FL
sounds like fun...when do you need to know?
Kevin L.
on 5/22/04 1:56 pm - Pensacola, FL
before it happens is fine...just go to the link listed above and fill out the form! Thanks for the response!
Lynn G.
on 5/22/04 2:07 pm - Branford, FL
just to let you know. the web page says jan. lol
Kevin L.
on 5/22/04 2:22 pm - Pensacola, FL
Fixed it..thanks
Lynn G.
on 5/22/04 10:41 pm - Branford, FL
LOL I was at first like.. Oh Wow they plan these early on. Then I looked at the other 2 dates and went "HUH"? lol ..I saw nothing about pricing. Do you know what that is going to be like yet?
Kevin L.
on 5/22/04 2:24 pm - Pensacola, FL
Please not the first date listed as Janury 16 is supposed to be July 16th. thanks! and...DUHHHHH..lol
Kevin L.
on 5/22/04 11:02 pm - Pensacola, FL
Pricing is up to you, the individual. I have arranged a hotel, but you need to call and make your reservations. The only other thing as of now that is costing is the parasailing which will depend on the amount of people doing it. About $50 per person it looks like. Im going to try to get the locals here to donate food and stuff for the picnic. (Unless we get a LOT people coming) As of now I have 10 confirmed folks but that is before I started really advertising it. Pricing may become something if I am needed to develop a more firm itenerary but we shall see. Thanks, Kevin
Kevin L.
on 5/24/04 2:48 pm - Pensacola, FL
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr