GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!

April B.
on 5/22/04 12:01 am - Blanchard, OK
hiya everyone....well looks like it is going to be another hot day in sunny Florida....wish I was thin and healthy already so I could go to the beach with the kids......hate looking like shamu just got beached......knowing people are wondering why the hell is that person on the beach in a bathing suit no less........good thing I never let what others say about me bother me, cause I go anyway...and then I just remember....sometime next year....they won't be laughing anymore cause I will hopefully be looking normal and I will have the last laugh.... well guess thats enough sillyness, hope you all are having a great weekend.. April :angel OH "Where the seeds of friendship blossom!"
ebdrup
on 5/22/04 12:20 am - PLANT CITY, FL
Hi April, Hope you have a great weekend in spite of the heat. I'm going to stay cool as I am taking my Grandson to the movies. Next year I hope to be able to go to the beach or a park and not melt or pass out. I hope you and everyone elsr have a wonderful weekend. IMP gail
Suzanne P.
on 5/22/04 1:14 am - Pensacola, FL
I haven't had the surgery yet, but the thought of being able to walk through beach sand without dying is a thrilling thought. Just think. We'll be able to do so much more and feel wonderful and energetic. Right now, the smallest exertion makes me have to rest for several hours. Just think of being able to do so much more without passing out! Can't wait! Good luck to you!
Lexa321
on 5/22/04 6:36 am - weston, FL
hay... good afternoon... it was way hot today..i hear you about the beach thing... i wish teh beanc was made out of concreat though... i HATE sand in my toes
ebdrup
on 5/22/04 7:34 am - PLANT CITY, FL
BETTER IN YOUR TOES THEN IN YOUR PANTS! HAPPY WEEKEND AGAIN.
Lexa321
on 5/22/04 1:46 pm - weston, FL
ill have to agree
Marcie D.
on 5/23/04 10:47 pm - Tampa, FL
Man, it sure is hot outside. 90 degrees in Tampa today and I think I might faint! If I was healthier I would be able to handle it. Instead, I will stay indoors as much as I can. Wish me luck this weekend though. I am going to sea world!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views