OT: Thank you!

Wildcat Lady
on 5/20/04 10:24 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Thanks to everyone for all the support and prayers for my grandmother and my family. The surgery took a longer than anticipated (which does nothing for the nerves of a granddaughter who is 12 hours away). I finally talked to my mother last yesterday afternoon and she came out of surgery ok. I even talked to my grandmother for a moment, she said she was nauseous and her leg was in a great deal of pain. But granny hasn't lost her sense of humor...she told me this ruled out her flying anymore because with all the metal in her leg, she'd set of the detectors every time! Now she has a long recovery period ahead of her. Thanks again! Kim
Micmomof3
on 5/20/04 11:08 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Kim, I am so glad to hear your grandmother made it thru surgery OK. She will be in my prayers! Sending well wishes her way for a speedy recovery! Michelle
ebdrup
on 5/20/04 11:42 pm - PLANT CITY, FL
I will now Pray for her speedy recovery. I am so glad she has her sense of humor still. I broke my ankle when I was young and it took a long time so I know she need the prayers still. God Bless you all. Gail
ErikaL
on 5/21/04 4:38 am - JAX, FL
Kim, I am so glad that your grandmother is doing okay. I hope her pain eases fast and she makes a speedy recovery! I'll keep her in my prayers. Thanks for keeping us updated... Erika L
Lexa321
on 5/21/04 12:26 pm - weston, FL
im glad to know shes doin ok... i will continue to send my thoughts
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr