meeting in orlando??

Jennifer J.
on 5/20/04 9:28 pm - Tampa, FL
has anyone thought anymore about meeting up in orlando??? i havent seen anything else. so whats decided? date? time?place?overnight? just day?????? thanks!!! jennifer
SimplyRedHead
on 5/20/04 11:06 pm - Longwood, FL
As far as I know, the final discussion was: June 12th Altamonte Mall Foodcourt Not too sure about the time, we had discussed 12, 12:30 and 1pm LOL Guess we should firm up a time. I did want to offer my opinion about the time since I worked at that mall for over 10 years. If there is anyway we could move it up to 11am, we would have a much better chance of getting several tables together. The mall and foodcourt will just get busier as the afternoon progresses. but I know there are several who are driving a distance so that may be too early. Just my opinion... I'll bring some balloons to distinguish us from the others there and name tags to help identify ourselves. Normally, I would run with the role of party planner, but since my surgery is 6/02 and I will be at my folks for several days after I get home, I cant do it this time. Amy
ebdrup
on 5/20/04 11:56 pm - PLANT CITY, FL
You are right about the Date and the Place. June 12th at Altamonte Mall Foodcourt. I agree about the table thing. I know some said they could not be there until 1:00 or a little later. I will come early if others that can would also.Then we can save some tables and tie the balloons, and PARTY.
SimplyRedHead
on 5/21/04 12:11 am - Longwood, FL
I dont mind getting there early, we just need to know the best time. Guess we can wait for more responses on that. Amy
ebdrup
on 5/21/04 12:40 am - PLANT CITY, FL
Amy, I live in Plant City Off I-4. Marla Sloan is riding with me and it won't take long to get there. I think we should be there by 11:30 am. Anyone else? See you then, Gail
Marla S.
on 5/21/04 1:08 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Amy, thanks for the information abour seating. Marla
jolli
on 5/21/04 5:55 am - FL
I think that 11:30 is good enough for me I'm in Ocala but it only takes me 1.30 hrs to get there, more or less. What besides ourselves should we bring? I think that each of us should bring our own balloon as we arrive at the mall, that way we can identify eachother right from the start. How does that sound? Johanna
Lexa321
on 5/21/04 12:12 pm - weston, FL
yall will have to excuse my morning uglyness
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr