Insurance

Marla S.
on 5/20/04 1:41 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
Janice, Thanks Luv! Tomorrow I shall call them....I will call ever hour on the hour until they give in. Marla
ebdrup
on 5/21/04 12:34 am - PLANT CITY, FL
MARLA, WOW! I was so busy yesterday I did not get a chance to see your notice. Girl, I bet you are jumpimg up and down no matter how tired or sore your body is from working. I will keep fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you. I went to be evaluated on Wednesday. Got there at 8am left at 12:30pm not to bad. List of things to do, so now more waiting. IMP gle
Marla S.
on 5/21/04 1:01 am - Tampa-ish, FL
I have called insurance 2x this AM. They tell me they have not received fax! Called Martha, left her message. Also left her name of person I spoke with, her fax# and Ref#. Now the wait game again..... Gail, so you took next step, great. No, the eval is not bad, just takes a long time...and always a list of more things to do!!!! Marla
kgrincewich
on 5/21/04 9:14 am - Zephyrhills, FL
Marla, Good Luck hon!! I am very happy for ya. Atleast Martha could tell you that your insurance info was faxed. It's been almost six weeks since Martha told my info was sent to Aetna. Aetna still says that have not received it. And I have asked Martha several times if it was faxed or mailed. And everytime I have sent her an email I have gotten the same answer "I'll check with our pre-cert dept". So finally last week I emailed her and asked for the pre-cert dept's phone number so I could get my own answers. And she told me that that dept had just emailed her and was just then getting to the bariatric cases. So needless to say, I am really feeling like a yo-yo between Martha, the pre-cert dept and Aetna. Hope your waiting time goes quicker than mine has. Karee
Marla S.
on 5/21/04 9:44 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Karee, I know the pre-cert has been short on help, so has been taking longer. Martha gave me same story for the past week. However at the meeting on the 13 th, she told me about the shortage of staff. I will be calling bcbs tomorrow, see what they say....if I dont like their answer, back to Martha! Marla Did she give you the pre-cert phone or email address?
Marla S.
on 5/21/04 9:16 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Hey Lady....Those insurance people Cant find the fax! Called Martha, gave her a contact person's name and fax #, as well as a ref # of my conversation with bcbs. Martha forwarded info to person in their office that sends the faxes. So we shall see! Marla
kgrincewich
on 5/21/04 11:42 am - Zephyrhills, FL
No She sure didn't give me any info for the pre-cert dept. This week, I have been preoccupied with my mom in the hospital She had the lapband down at Pasco Regional and ended up with an infection. So Martha got a break this week from hearing from me. However, I am getting ready to sit down and email her. Karee
Marla S.
on 5/21/04 1:12 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
Karee, Hope you Mom is doing well. Who did her lapband? Hope you have a good weekend. Marla
kgrincewich
on 5/21/04 8:45 pm - Zephyrhills, FL
She is doing much better now. Dr. Grossbard did the surgery.
Marla S.
on 5/21/04 11:22 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
I tried him first, however bcbs would not pay. Marla Glad your Mom is doing better
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views