Insurance

Marla S.
on 5/20/04 12:12 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Hey guys, Martha said my insurance was sent in yesterday!!!!!!! Now the pain and suffering of the wait. Please, prayers! I have a sick felling in the pit of my tummy, fear I would guess. I just sent her an email asking if they were faxed or mailed. Then bugging insurance company will begin. Marla
April B.
on 5/20/04 12:50 am - Blanchard, OK
Hiya Marla, am praying that you get an approved statement soon....hey I was just reading your profile and I was at that May 13th orientation too...too bad we didn't get to meet....I have my eval. appt in 2 weeks...what all is expected of me? (and of course it is in 2 weeks if I have the $700 by then) I am finishing up my past lifetime of diet history to have to take to them and my PCP on the 2nd....trying to finish up all the paper work they want when I come also...well keep in touch.... Have a great day!! April OH "Where the seeds of friendship blossom!"
Marla S.
on 5/20/04 7:55 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Sorry we did not hook up at May 13th meeting, perhaps next time. As for the eval, nothing to worry about. They will give you a few questions to answer for the psych, weight you, Doctor will talk with you, diet person will explain about post-op diet and its importance, and you will see psych. He/she will go over questions with you, do you understand what changes you will make in your life?, let you know if you are crazy(kidding) and that is about it. Not so bad. Just takes aloooong time. Pack a lunch! Take care, Marla
SimplyRedHead
on 5/20/04 1:16 am - Longwood, FL
Woo Hoo! Isn't is a nice feeling to know so much of it is behind you though? I have my fingers and toes crossed for you for a fast approval. Amy
ErikaL
on 5/20/04 2:23 am - JAX, FL
Hi Marla, Hang in there! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. We're all pullin' for ya! Erika L
Marla S.
on 5/20/04 7:38 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Thanks for the support and prayers. Martha just sent me an email saying it was faxed! So tomorrow I will give BC/BS a call.....oh I hope it is approved without problems!! Marla
jolli
on 5/20/04 6:48 am - FL
Alrighty Marla, Yipeeeeeeee! We'll I will definetely keep them crossed for you! God bless and give you all the patience you need to handle these upcoming days. Always, Johanna
Marla S.
on 5/20/04 7:46 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Thanks to every one for your support! I worked in yard all day, needed to keep mind and body busy. When I checked my mail, Martha said it was "FAXED". I will call BC/BS tomorrow, keeping my fingers crossed..... Marla Oh does the body hurt after a day of work! I can't even
carrie B.
on 5/20/04 12:20 pm - pine bluff, AR
Marla...I also have blue cross ppo....I called the day after they faxed in my paper work to make sure bc/bs had received it....then it took a whopping 3 days.....so maybe call tomorrow just too see if they received it.....and ALWAYS get the confirmation number too your conversation...bc/bs will give it too you...that way you have a name and a recorded documentation of any conversation you might have with them....just in case ...you never know what can happen....but I am wishing you the best...Carrie
jlgeroni
on 5/20/04 9:14 am - Port Richey, FL
Hey, Marla. I've got everything, including my eyes , crossed for you. Okay, those eyes are rolling, but you get my drift. Here's hoping you hear really soon. Keep at them until they give in and beg for mercy! Janice
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views