treadmill....

Jennifer J.
on 5/19/04 8:49 am - Tampa, FL
i know this may be a stupid question, but does anyone wanna give away a treadmill?? i really want one but no way can i afford it...thanks everyone! jennifer
Lexa321
on 5/19/04 12:54 pm - weston, FL
anyway you can walk out side? its cheeper and more seniry ( how ever you spell it)
SimplyRedHead
on 5/19/04 2:12 pm - Longwood, FL
Walking outside may be cheaper and have nice scenery, but I walk more and am more comfortable if I am in air conditioning during the hot and humid months in Florida. Plus, I have tripped and fallen twice during my walks, once off a curb (twisted ankle) and the other time I tripped on a crack in the sidewalk (scraped knees and elbow plus smashed my thumb with the dumbell I was carrying). I felt so stupid and laughed so hard in between my wincing in pain that I nearly wet my pants. I was so happy there wasn't a hidden camera near by. After that 2nd episode, I decided I would walk in the street versus on the sidewalks LOL BTW, I dont have a treadmill, but I want one and an exercise bike too. I will probably look at Play it Again Sports or the paper for a used one.
Marla S.
on 5/20/04 12:05 am - Tampa-ish, FL
are you near a Mall? Lots of people go before the malls open and walk. Doors open early. Marla
SimplyRedHead
on 5/20/04 1:15 am - Longwood, FL
I completely forgot about that, the mall does have a walking program. Great idea for when I can manage again without back pain
Micmomof3
on 5/19/04 11:37 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Hey there I don't have a treadmill either, but would love one as well. I noticed a few nice ones at Wal-mart. You can always use lay-a-way. I am like you and cant stand the heat. Plus all the looks. Good Luck finding one. Michelle.
Wildcat Lady
on 5/20/04 2:45 am - Jacksonville, FL
Michelle, I don't know what side of town you live on, but did you know that the gym at Cecil Field is free? That's always an option. Kim
Micmomof3
on 5/20/04 3:02 am - Jacksonville, fl
Kim, Hi there! I am on the SS. I had no clue their was a free gym at Cecil Field. Any idea when they are open? days/hours? Thanx for the info. Michelle.
Jennifer J.
on 5/20/04 4:21 am - Tampa, FL
thank you all on your input. i was sent a site address last nite of a site where you can post things you want and giveaway. you get the things free.. i cant put it here, but email me and i will tell you the site. it is in yahoo groups but theres a site for it..let me know..someone already emailed me about a free treadmill but its too far for me to go to get it!!
Micmomof3
on 5/20/04 11:11 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Jennifer, Thanx for emailing me that site! I love it! Thanx again, Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr