Any pro/con advice regarding local doctors?

l P.
on 5/19/04 8:30 am - 123, mo
Hi, I'm moving to Pensacola in a couple of months and will be seeking a new doctor as my insurance is changing, etc. I am not familiar with any of the surgeons there...can anyone offer info (pro or con) that they've heard about any of the surgeons? Thanks!!!
ErikaL
on 5/19/04 12:45 pm - JAX, FL
Laurie, I've heard a lot of good things about Dr. John D. Nye. I don't live in Pensacola, so I don't know him personally. You can find his contact info under Bariatric Surgeons. God Bless, Erika L
Lexa321
on 5/19/04 12:53 pm - weston, FL
hay... welcome to florida... hope you enjoy your stay... unfortunally im in south florida and i dont know any of the drs up there... good luck!! Lexa
Suzanne P.
on 5/21/04 11:57 pm - Pensacola, FL
My doctor referred me to Dr. John Tyson. I have not met him yet, but I have heard positive things about him. Also, I think Baptist Hospital is the only hospital that does WLS here. Also, you might see references to Dr. Suggs in Pensacola. Apparently he recently moved out of state, so he's not a choice anymore. There is a Dr. Althar in Milton Florida which is very close. You might try to look him up as well. Hope that helps. Suzanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views