Let's get the cameras rolling!!!!!!

jolli
on 5/18/04 10:04 pm - FL
I just wanted to pick up the previous threads on the meeting, and remind everyone and inform those who didn't already know! **************Get Together of the Florida Message Board and *****************everyone else is invited!******* **********When? June 12, 2004 **********Where? Altamonte Springs Mall **********What time? between 12noon and 1:00 till ????? Bring cameras before pics and the whole shebang so we can make an album of this event and perhaps make an anniversary thing out of it! I live in Ocala, anyone near me need a lift feel free to e-mail me! Johanna
Princesa407
on 5/19/04 12:08 am - Orlando, FL
where exactly in the mall is the "meeting" going to be???
SimplyRedHead
on 5/19/04 12:54 am - Longwood, FL
We're going to meet in the foodcourt. I'll be one week out at that time, so I will have my water and maybe my sippy cup LOL Amy
dinamite38
on 5/19/04 3:42 am - Miami, FL
This is so funny that you are meeting in the food court. My husband walked into our support group meet and he was shocked at how much food there was on the table. He kept asking "you all had gastric bypass, right?" There was a huge amount of food, cause we all bring a dish. The poor person who hosts gets so much left over's. Have fun with your get together. Smooches, Gigi Miami, FL
Marla S.
on 5/19/04 4:20 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Ain't it grand! A food court! Marla
Marla S.
on 5/19/04 4:25 am - Tampa-ish, FL
When? June 12, 2004 Where? Altamonte Springs Mall What time? between 12noon and 1:00 till..???????? Altamonte Springs exit off I-4, go east 1/4 mile, on left. In food court. See you there. Marla
Lexa321
on 5/19/04 5:48 am - weston, FL
wooo hoooo... im lookin forward to meeting yall... im ready to do some serious shopping!!!!!
Lexa321
on 5/19/04 5:52 am - weston, FL
ohh one more thing.... how are we gonna know whos who?
SimplyRedHead
on 5/19/04 2:16 pm - Longwood, FL
I can bring some balloons. There is a party store near me and I am not far from the mall. I might even have some name tags, if that isnt too cheesy. Amy
ebdrup
on 5/19/04 10:37 pm - PLANT CITY, FL
Name Tags maybe CHEESY, but it dose help for us to remember each others name as it looks like we may have a large crowd of people. The balloons are a great choice also.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views