To All Dr. Cox Post-ops

Angie J.
on 5/18/04 4:09 am - Wauchula, FL
hey there, i am still pre-op and i was wondering what your opinions are, and if he has a good aftercare program. i have looked him up, but it mostly says he hasn't submitted that info yet. how is his office staff? do they & the doc have good bedside manner? just tell me anything you want about them, lol. thanks angie
Micmomof3
on 5/18/04 11:28 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Hey Angie, I am still pre-op as well. I know that Olga guzman and Christy Shriver have recently had surgery with Dr. Cox. Christy has not been back to the board since her surgery, she is still healing and Olga don't come to the board very often either since hers. You can probably email Olga though and she may get back with you. Good Luck. Michelle.
SimplyRedHead
on 5/19/04 3:03 pm - Longwood, FL
I've noticed that a lot of folks dont frequent the Florida board after their surgery. Luckily, the Main board seems to have a lot of post ops still there to offer advice or support.
TIFFINI T.
on 5/20/04 3:48 pm - TAMPA, FL
I am 1 year post-Op through Dr Cox.. I love him and his staff...especially Kary.... and Debra. His bed side matter is great! He is a very caringm gentle man. Kary the office staff is funny, and just simply a great guy. Debra Dr COs wife, is strict but for a reason, just listen to her and all will go well. Aftercare....i dont think they have one, i live in tampa so its a far drive for me, but he is always calling me, and checking on me even a year afterwards. good Luck.. Tiffini Tamme
Micmomof3
on 5/20/04 11:04 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Hi Tiffani, Thank you for the info. on Dr. Cox. I had heard he was a great guy and his wife as well. I am looking forward to meeting them. I have a question, maybe you can help me with. As far as the letter of Medical Neccesitu is concerned. Should I write the letter and have the doc. sign it? Does Dr. Cox office have to have the PCP fax it or do I fax it? Also, what all was included in your diet history if you dont mind me asking. Thanx, Michelle.
Micmomof3
on 5/20/04 11:46 pm - Jacksonville, fl
hot
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr