Got My CPAP and See Nutritionist & Psych Tomorrow

Kathy Barnett
on 5/18/04 2:13 am - Zephyrhills, FL
Hi All! Just got my CPAP delivered this morning! I was truly blessed cause my insurance covered 100% and it has a heated humidifier and all. Very nice. So I guess I start using it tonight. I so anticipate being able to sleep longer that a 2 hour stretch! Also, I called Monday to get my appointments with the nutritionist and psych and almost dropped to the floor when they told me they had an appt open up for this Wed at 8AM. You bet I took it! I am finally feeling so positive about everything. Finsing this board and this wonderful site has been the best yet! Good Luck to everyone! God Bless!
Micmomof3
on 5/18/04 3:15 am - Jacksonville, fl
Kathy, You are definitly on the right track! My boyfriend Milton is having a sleep study done soon. I know he has sleep apnea, so this will be a good thing for him. Good Luck at the nutritionist tomorrow, let us know how things go! Michelle
Marla S.
on 5/18/04 6:29 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Hi Kathy, I too live in Zephyrhills. Attempted to email you direct, would not happen. I am glad you posted. You will feel so much better with your cpap. I sometimes have a problem with mine. Keeps wanting to leak air around face mask. I play with it a bit and off to sleep I go. Good luck on your apt on Wed. Marla
Donna N.
on 5/18/04 12:13 pm - Port Charlotte, FL
Congrats Kathy - I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers and know that everything will go smoothly for you.
Wish256
on 5/19/04 10:32 am - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 09/13/04 with
Kathy, My sleep study showed I woke up 9 times in 5 minutes. That's almost every 30 seconds. I love my CPAP. Sounds like yours is very similiar to mine. I am a new person now that I sleep all night. I don't even get up to go to the bathroom any more. Here's to your best night sleep in a long time. Enjoy!
Kathy Barnett
on 5/19/04 5:57 pm - Zephyrhills, FL
Just wanted to thank everyone on their well wishes and support! My appointment with the psyche and nutritionist went very well. One more thing to check off on the completed list! Yeah! God Bless!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views