Stupid Question

Marla S.
on 5/17/04 1:09 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
How does one send email to members on this board? I have tried using the "email" at bottom of post, no luck....HELP!!!!!!! Marla
April B.
on 5/17/04 1:12 pm - Blanchard, OK
hmmmmm....not sure what to tell you Marla, I think they have been working for me.....matter of fact let me see if I can email you from the email button... April
Marla S.
on 5/17/04 1:22 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
OK, Thanks April. I tried again, no luck......could just be me... Marla
SimplyRedHead
on 5/17/04 5:12 pm - Longwood, FL
Hmmmmmmm, that might explain why some havent replied back to my emails...and I just thought they were not being friendly LOL
ebdrup
on 5/17/04 10:47 pm - PLANT CITY, FL
I have also emailed off the boards with no reply makes me wonder if they got them or as you said were being unfriendly. gail
Marla S.
on 5/17/04 11:53 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
Nope, just a bug in the program! This is the friendliest group of folks I know! Thanks to everyone for being there! Marla
Shelly F.
on 5/17/04 9:08 pm - St. Augustine, FL
Hi Marla, BTW I like that thiinking pic of yours.... to email a member click on their name and bring up their profile page and at top left click on email me...that works for me. Shelly
jolli
on 5/18/04 9:56 pm - FL
Hello ladies, Yep that's the right answer, just click on their names and go to e-mail on their profile. I've always done it that way and the people on here are so nice to answer very quickly. Good luck! Johanna
Luvitsunny
on 5/19/04 6:33 am - Sunny South, FL
I tried Marla -- said it was complete but who knows? Program glitch, I guess. luvitsunny
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views