need someone to write to

Leahs R.
on 5/17/04 4:59 am - Sunny, FL
i just had my surgery on april 22nd and am looking for some people to write to. i am having a difficult time coping with my new "life" and could use all the help i could get. thank you so much.....Leah
JENNY
on 5/17/04 5:35 am - WARREN, MI
hi Leah,call me any time at 941-627-1788 i would love to talk to you god bless Jenny
JENNY
on 5/17/04 5:35 am - WARREN, MI
hi Leah,call me any time at 941-627-1788 i would love to talk to you god bless Jenny
Hopefilled H.
on 5/17/04 6:05 am - Central, FL
Leah, I have not had WLS as of yet, but if you want to write to me, please do so. I will give you as much support and advise as I can. I live in Central Florida. You will be remembered in my prayers Hope
Marla S.
on 5/17/04 12:24 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
Leah, I am not too far from you, Zephyrhills. If you would like to chat, give me your phone # and I will call you in the PM and on weekends. I have unlimited minutes. I will also give you a call tomorrow if you get the # to me. Who was your doctor? And where did you have your surgery? Do you have a support person? If not, do you have a friend you can call on to visit you? Take you for a ride and etc. Feel free to email me direct, [email protected] I have not had surgery, but soon I hope!!! Marla
Brenda N.
on 5/17/04 1:42 pm - Holiday, FL
HELLO LEAH,I LIVE IN HOLIDAY,NOT TOO FAR FROM SPRING HILL. YOU CAN WRITE ME ANYTIME YOU LIKE. WHO DID YOUR SURGERY?MY EMAIL IS [email protected]. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON BRENDA
Luvitsunny
on 5/19/04 1:23 pm - Sunny South, FL
Leah, email or call or write. I'm post op 5 months and 10 pounds to goal. I'm a good listener. [email protected] or (305)529-0262.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views