Can we meet Saphire?

jolli
on 5/17/04 3:17 am - FL
Hi Saphire, I read on the board that you are going to a seminar on the 26th, is this the one that Dr. Cox requires we attend? If so can we meet at the meeting? I am trying my best to be positive about everything but I seem to be looking through a mirror with no reflection as far as surgery goes. :"( Thanks, Johanna
Angie J.
on 5/17/04 10:37 am - Wauchula, FL
hey johanna, yes we can meet there is going to be a few others from the board that will be there to, but i don't remember their names,lol i think 1 is michelle. doesn't the seminar start at 7pm? email me anytime you want. Angie (saphire storm)
Micmomof3
on 5/18/04 3:18 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hello Ladies, I thought the Info/nutrition session was on the 27th at 8am and the support meeting is that night at 6pm. I will also be there and I believe Erika will be there as well. Michelle
Angie J.
on 5/18/04 4:03 am - Wauchula, FL
hey there, i just got off the phone with cary and i was told that the seminar is every 4th wednesday of the month at 7 pm in okeechobee. but i never got a package in the mail, i was told i would get everything from there at the seminar. i hope to see you all there, thanks angie
ErikaL
on 5/18/04 7:09 am - JAX, FL
Angie, That's too bad, I hoped that we were all attending the same one. Michelle and I are going to the meeting in Ft. Lauderdale on the 27th. Good Luck, Erika L
jolli
on 5/18/04 9:52 pm - FL
Hey ladies, Hi michelle been a long time since I've seen you around, hope eveything is ok. I was just wondering and excuse me if I might sound a little coocoo, but that's on the 27th of May, right? Thanks, Johanna
Micmomof3
on 5/19/04 8:11 am - Jacksonville, fl
Johanna, Hey there. I'm here! Been a little busy over the weekend, but all and all everything is OK. I do believe you are correct though. May 27th is the Info/nutrition seminar in Ft. Lauderdale and also in Ft. Lauderdale there is a support group meeting that same night at 6pm. Angie said something about a support group meeting else where. I heard of that one as well, its just a support meeting. I don't think anyone from Dr. Cox office will be there. Dont't quote me though, I could be wrong. Michelle.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views