What's going on?

SimplyRedHead
on 5/16/04 10:25 pm - Longwood, FL
The Florida board has really slowed down the past several days . I find myself looking more at the Main board rather than this one lately for info, suggestions or just everyday banter. Where is everyone? Did you all have a nice weekend? Just curious why we have gotten so quiet lately... Amy
jolli
on 5/17/04 2:33 am - FL
Hey Amy, My excuse is that I have been really busy gardening! I made a flowerbed in the front of my house and in the back. I'm pooped! But I'm back, so I hope that the meeting in orlando on June 12 is on! Have a good one Amy! Johanna
SimplyRedHead
on 5/17/04 2:52 am - Longwood, FL
Johanna, When you get another burst of enjoy, come on over cause my yard needs some sprucing up, I havent been able to garden in a couple years due to my back problems. I hired a new lawn guy last month and he never showed last week, so I am just waiting for the Homeowner's Assoc to send me my annual nasty gram to weed and such. I love my house and neighborhood, but hate the militant HOA. Anyway, gardening and planting are one of the few things I hope to do again after surgery. As far as I know, the meeting is still a go for June 12th. Hope to make it there Take care, Amy
Angie J.
on 5/17/04 2:40 am - Wauchula, FL
hey there, i'm here. i've been doing a lot more research so that when i go to the my appt.'s i can bowl everyone over with all of the paperwork that i have, lol. i can't wait for the 12th to get here either. i go to the surgeons seminar on the 26th and i hope i can scedule everything around the 12th so i can go. if you ever need anything i have a lot of stuff i have found, but i am still pre-op though. i will be glad to help.thanks angie
SimplyRedHead
on 5/17/04 2:47 am - Longwood, FL
Angie, Have you looked at the Q&A section on the Main page on here? It has a lot of good info too. I am mostly worried about the hospital stuff now, what to wear, bring, etc. but people have been offering good advice. Right now, I just need to find a bathrobe that isnt something my grandmother would wear for when I walk the halls at the hospital LOL Take care, Amy
jolli
on 5/17/04 3:21 am - FL
Hey Amy, if we were neighbor's I would be more than happy to spruce up your lawn and perhaps give you something else to smile about when you look out your window! Congrats on your upcoming surgery, Hip,Hip,Hooray for you! Johanna
SimplyRedHead
on 5/17/04 4:40 am - Longwood, FL
Something else to smile about when I look out my window???? Hmmmm, can it be a Single middle-aged male, over 6 ft tall, blonde, blue eyes and a goatee? Wish I could plant one of those...hehehehe
Lexa321
on 5/17/04 6:01 am - weston, FL
hay yall... im still here... just kinda in emotional shock from my friend dieng and school ending... and the deniel.... but im here... if yall need anything feel free to e0mail me
jolli
on 5/17/04 6:56 am - FL
Hey Amy, U r A Barrel of Laughs, lol lol lol Wouldn't u just love that!!! I'll order one to your specifications see if he gets there! Johanna
ebdrup
on 5/17/04 10:06 am - PLANT CITY, FL
Hey Girls, If you find how to grow a 6 footer I'll take one with dark rich brown hair and green eyes. After all we can all use I can not wait until we all meet at Altamonte Spings Mall on the 12th of June. See ya there! Gail
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views