Cant get any sleep

yolita1023s
on 5/16/04 4:28 pm - Miami, FL
Hi all. My surgery is on Wednesday this week and I am getting so nervous and excited, I am losing sleep. I am feeling so many different emotions all at once, any post ops have any suggestions? Did anyone else have the same problem? Sometimes I cant believe this is really going to happen. Why is that? - Yoli
SimplyRedHead
on 5/16/04 10:10 pm - Longwood, FL
Best of luck to you, Yoli! My surgery is June 2, so I know I will feel exactly like you do now as time gets closer. Please keep us posted on how things are going. Hang in there, it will be Thursday before you know it and you will be on the losing side Amy
Jan Ocala
on 5/17/04 11:02 am - Ocala, FL
When I can't sleep, I use relaxation techniques to help me fall asleep and it's usually pretty successful. I concentrate on relaxing my toes first. Then I relax my calves and think about how heavy they are because they are just dead weight and relaxed. This continues on until I get to my head, but by then I'm usually sleeping! ~Jan P. S. - Congrats on the surgery for Wednesday!!
Leahs R.
on 5/18/04 5:19 am - Sunny, FL
Hi Yoli! I am so happy for you that your surgery is tomorrow. I, like you, was so nervous and excited that I didnt sleep for days. Unfortunately I dont have any advice for you but I wanted to wish you all the luck and success in the world! My surgery was 3 weeks ago and I still cant believe it happened. I will be praying for you. I look forward to hearing from you when you are on the other side. God Bless....Leah
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views