need someone to write to

Bobbie R.
on 5/16/04 11:45 am - Lake City, FL
I am going for surgery on May 26th with doctor Jawad in Ocala. I am so nervous about the surgery.. excited and nervous at the same time. I have emailed several people but have not received any responses. I would just like to have someone to correspond with during this.. someone who has surgery the same day and someone who has already been there. My name is bobbie and I am a 31 year old teacher of mentally handicapped children in lake city florida. my email address is [email protected] I work a great deal during the week but check my email regularly on the weekend. thanks look forward to hearing from someone bobbie
Lynn G.
on 5/16/04 11:58 am - Branford, FL
Hey, My name is Lynn and I am in Branford. Dr. Jawad is doing my surgery this coming Tuesday, 5/18. I am 21. If you want to talk and stuff, we are close in area as well as WLS dates.
JENNY
on 5/16/04 9:56 pm - WARREN, MI
hi my name is Jenny Fox i had my surgery almost 2 years ago in warren mi i have lost over 365 pounds and i would love to talk to you i just moved here 1 week ago my phone is 941-627-1788 call me anytime .i could use a friend right now i am so home sick.my profile is on here . god bless JENNY FOX
SimplyRedHead
on 5/16/04 10:36 pm - Longwood, FL
Jenny, So you join the ranks of the other folks from Mi who have relocated here? What brought you to the Sunshine state? As home sick as you are right now, just wait until winter when you dont have to worry about all the snow, that seems to make most foilks from the land of "Up North" very happy. I have lived here since 1968, my family moved here from Illinois, but since I was so young, I consider myself a semi-native of Fla. But I must admit that I prefer colder weather and always wonder why I still live here LOL. I love my annual winter trips to Maryland to visit family and enjoy the cold weather and snow. I actually am hoping to lose enough weight by Christmas to go to Quebec with my brother this year. His family (whi*****ludes my four young nephews) go every year for a week to dogsled, ski, etc. I would love that Fingers crossed, I'll be ready to take that on this year. Welcome and keep us posted on your adjustment to your new home. Amy
SimplyRedHead
on 5/16/04 10:17 pm - Longwood, FL
Bobbie, Best wishes for a speedy recovery and as easy a transition to your new healthy world as possible. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care, Amy
Lynn G.
on 5/17/04 7:13 am - Branford, FL
Bobbie, for some reason it wouldnt let me reply to your email. I will be online most of the night tonight probably, I doubt I will be able to sleep. I dont mind talking if you want to, that's cool. I will kinda be a guide for you after my surgery. thanks for the prayers and wishes Lynn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views