new to flordia

JENNY
on 5/16/04 10:28 am - WARREN, MI
hello everyone my name is Jenny Fox i moved here to port charlotte 1 week ago and i am looking for a support group does anyone know of any i am almost 2 years post op and so far i have lost 365 pounds my profile is on here i am from warren michigan if any of you know of a meeting please let me know i feel that i need one . thank you JENNY FOX
sharein_angel
on 5/16/04 11:34 am - Palm Harbor, FL
WELCOME to Florida, your going to love it! What an amazing weight loss!!You look so pretty and young! I don't know of any support groups in that area but, I go to Port Charlotte every other weekend during the WINTER months when my mom is there. Maybe I'll be able to meet you sometime. I'm originally from Wisconsin. I'm pre-op...surgery is Sept 9th....Sharon
jolli
on 5/17/04 2:44 am - FL
Hi Jenny, Pleased to meet you and welcome to Florida! We here at O.H. are planning on a meeting in Orlando on June 12, you and everyone else here at O.H. have an open invitation! We are still trying to set up a meeting place so be my guest and look back at previous messages and updates as to the location of our meeting. Hope to see you on June 12th! Johanna
ebdrup
on 5/17/04 10:15 am - PLANT CITY, FL
Johanna, They made a decision on meeting at the Altamonte Springs Mall June 12th. It is on one of the threads from last friday or saturday. Marla Sloan started it. We'll meet about 12:30 or 1:00 at the food court. Anyone and everyone, Pre or post op. Take care and see you on the 12th.
jolli
on 5/17/04 11:24 am - FL
Thanks for the update Gail. haven't been on-line in a few days. I guess you might have noticed! LOL See you on the 12ht, God permit. Johanna
Marla S.
on 5/17/04 1:04 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
Jenny, Welcome to Florida! What a weight loss! I am so please you are here, I know you can give us pre-ops words of wisdom, as well as post-ops. I know I need all the help I can get!!! Hope to see you June 12 th! Contact your local hospital for meetings in or near Port Charlotte. Marla
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views