hay yall

Lexa321
on 5/15/04 1:22 pm - weston, FL
hay yall... long time no see... hows everyone doin? pretty good over here... got teh rejection lette rin the mail today... it was teh reasons that i thought i would get rejected..... soooooooooo i will get them takin care of asap..so whats goin on in the world.... im graduation june 8th wooo hooo i still need to find shoes and a purse and get a hair cut and some make up... i need a whole girly package LOL anyway... i look forward to seein yall on the 12th.. the mall sounds good to me...i guess we can get directions of mapquest... talk to yall later xoxox Me
SimplyRedHead
on 5/16/04 12:42 am - Longwood, FL
Congrats on graduating, Girlie! What a wonderful accomplishment! What are your big plans now for your future? So sorry about the decline letter, but you know what to do, so march on! Good luck Amy
Lexa321
on 5/16/04 1:38 am - weston, FL
hay.... ty im planning on attending nursing school in the fall.. then hopefully i will specilize in emergency medicine so how you doin?
Brenda N.
on 5/16/04 1:52 am - Holiday, FL
hey amy you go girl, brenda
SimplyRedHead
on 5/16/04 2:52 am - Longwood, FL
Hey Brenda, I graduated far too long ago to get recognized now LOL. It's Alexa who deserves the kudos now! Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views