SHHHH QUIET!!!

April B.
on 5/15/04 8:32 am - Blanchard, OK
SHHHHHHH I think everyone is sleeping on this fine Saturday....or out having a little cheer ... or maybe dancing with their new bodies....I know this board has had no one all the day long...and the main message board is rather quiet too....I know there is that OH Convention this weekend...but geez didn't think everyone was gonna go......well guess I better figure out something to do before I go ...hope all are having a wonderful weekend....... April
Lexa321
on 5/15/04 9:05 am - weston, FL
hay.. im still here
ebdrup
on 5/15/04 9:05 am - PLANT CITY, FL
Hi You are right, it has been quiet all day. It dose seem like everyone slept late. Maybe they had a party all night That is great if they got the chance. More power to them all I looked on earlier before I went out and no one was around, maybe they are all hiding I hope they are not sick When I checked back everyone was still not out there. I decided to read the thread about the get together in Orlando on June 12th. Are you going to meet with us? I think it is a great idea. We are going June 12th at the Mall in Altamonte Springs. Sounds like fun. Hope to see everyone there, Gail
Brenda N.
on 5/15/04 12:51 pm - Holiday, FL
HEY APRIL,I'M NOT OUT DANCING BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THAT NEW BODY YET.I'M NOT MUCH FURTHER AHEAD THEN YOU.I HOPE WE MEET WE LIVE SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER.WHEN WE GET OUR SURGERY MAYBE WE CAN GO OUT AND CELEBRATE.GIVE ME A RING. BRENDA WELL SPEAKING OF IT'S ALLMOST 11PM AND I'M TIRED GOODNIGHT. BUT WE WILL HAVE THOSE NEW BODIES AND WE'LL BRENDA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views