Outing June 12th

Marla S.
on 5/14/04 1:41 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
OK, mall sounds good to me. Altamonte Mall is very easy to find. Why dont we make it say 1 or so. That way we would miss the lunch rush. What exit is Altamonte Mall on? I know if one is going in on I-4 from say Lakeland/Tampa area, it would be an exit right and mall is a couple blocks on left. I am sure the sign says Altamonte, so that would be easy. It is pass the downtown part of Orlando. What you guys say? Marla
Angie J.
on 5/14/04 2:02 pm - Wauchula, FL
hey there, well i say,, lol. it has a/c, stores, and food. hey do they have a coffee shop? angie
marcy N.
on 5/14/04 4:29 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
Is Altamonte close to Orlando? I know the Florida Mall is in Orlando off of Orange Blossom Trail. Where is the Altamonte Mall? 1:00 is good for me and the mall sounds great. I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Are we going to wear name tags? It would make it easier to find each other. We could put our User name/actual name. What do you think? I think I might add the name of the surgeon under my name and if I have a date by that time...I might include that, as well. Okay, so I'm thorough. lol... Just being helpful... Marcy
SimplyRedHead
on 5/14/04 8:38 pm - Longwood, FL
The food court has a Barnie's, among many other places. I suggest some balloons to identify the group. The mall is 1/4 mi from I-4 (exit 92), coming from Tampa you turn right on to HWY 436, the mall is a short distance on the left. Obviously, coming from Daytona, you would turn left on to HWY 436. The food court is closest to the mall entrance between Burdines and Dillards which is at the back of the mall when you turn in from 436.
Caroline T.
on 5/15/04 3:56 am - Las Vegas, NV
That would be awesome - I just moved to apopka (down the road from the mall) from Las Vegas. I would love to meet some people down here who are post surgery like me. Also - is there a clothing exchange here or around orlando? If not - I would love to volunteer to start one. We had one in Vegas and it was wonderful... lastly are there any support groups near here? Any info would be appreciated - please respond or email me at [email protected]
Lexa321
on 5/15/04 6:21 am - weston, FL
mall sounds good to be.. so june 12... 12:30 -1 ish... mall... name tags... baloons are a good idea... im still tryin to convince my mom to take me... if anyone in the south wants to carpool... let me know [email protected]
Brenda N.
on 5/15/04 1:26 pm - Holiday, FL
HI MARLA, JUST WONDERING WHO THIS OUTING IS FOR?IS IT FOR THE ONES THAT HAVE ALLREADY LOST THE WEIGHT? OR ANYONE WHO IS IN THE PROCESS OF HAVING THE SURGERY? JUST A LITTLE CONFUSED. BRENDA IN HOLIDAY FL
Marla S.
on 5/15/04 11:47 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
The outing is for anyone. Pre or post op. Everyone is welcome. Marla
Brenda H.
on 5/15/04 11:31 pm - Apopka, FL
Hello Y'all, I live in Apopka too. The Altamonte Springs Mall is easy to find. I don't know the exit #, but there is only one Altamonte Springs exit. If you are driving from the Tampa area you turn right and go about 1/4 mile and the mall is on the left. If you are comming from the Jacksonville area you take a left, go over the bridge and the mall is 1/4 mile on the left. I would love to join you wonderful people. My husband is having surgery this Thursday. He has cancer of the esophagus and is having it removed. If he is doing well, I'll be there. Keep us in your prayers.....Brenda from Apopka.
SimplyRedHead
on 5/16/04 12:11 am - Longwood, FL
Directions to the Altamonte Mall again: The mall is 1/4 mi from I-4 (exit 92), coming from Tampa you turn right on to HWY 436, the mall is a short distance on the left. Obviously, coming from Daytona, you would turn left on to HWY 436. The food court is closest to the mall entrance between Burdines and Dillards which is at the back of the mall when you turn in from 436.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views