Outing June 12th

Marla S.
on 5/14/04 1:02 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Hi to one and all! This post is for those of you who plan to attend the June 12th get together. Please add your name to this post. Marla
SimplyRedHead
on 5/14/04 1:23 am - Longwood, FL
I will be there, unless I have surgery complications. Surgery is June 2nd, but I am planning on being there and showing you all my beautiful scar LOL. Amy
Angie J.
on 5/14/04 2:16 am - Wauchula, FL
hey there, i'm planning on being there. I just need to know the place and time. Is anyone bringing their spouse or loved one. i found a doc so i am going to try to scedule everything around that, plus i need to get a babysitter lined up. is it going to be a park? thanks angie
mommylinda
on 5/14/04 4:18 am - DeLand, FL
Hi All, I live in Deltona (between Orlando and Daytona) and would like to try to attend too. Is the site still Blanchard Park?? Can we all get directions or did I miss them from an earlier post?? Thanks. Linda
marcy N.
on 5/14/04 4:18 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Greetings, all.. I plan to be there, as well. When and where? Did someone say a park? Isn't it hot out? When I get thin, I'll meet in a park, but the heat is not my friend at this point. lol... How about a place like Barnes and Noble...it's cool in there and they have Frappucinos and water with lemon for those of you who have had the surgery. Marcy Tampa-ish, 39
Marla S.
on 5/14/04 5:40 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Marcy, that is a good idea. Heat is not a friend to any of us. So how about a book store? Or any other suggestions. Marla
Angie J.
on 5/14/04 5:51 am - Wauchula, FL
where ever it is, it needs to have enough room for everyone that is going, how many and who all is going? i have a suggestion, i live right beside pioneer park. there is a building here that could hold everyone, and if i am not mistaken it has ac. i didn't know if there was one over there or not, but i was just using it as an example,lol. heat is not my friend either at the time,lol. angie
ebdrup
on 5/14/04 6:07 am - PLANT CITY, FL
I'll be there, we do need to know where to meet. I also like the idea of a cooler place. Maybe this year it should be just us and not the family. I know we talked about the children, but it would be nice to get to know each other first. Just an idea. We need someone from the Orlando area to list two or three places and then we need to decide where to go. We have a date, Right? June 12th. I believe I counted 15 people if you go back over the other threads about our meeting. That is alot with is great, but we need to keep that in mind as will. Where can we meet that we would not have to pay a fee for the room and that we can be comfortable? Time is running out so we need to decided soon. Can not wait to meet everyone. Gail
Marla S.
on 5/14/04 6:06 am - Tampa-ish, FL
We don't have a number, but we may have around 16-20 folks. Perhaps someone who lives in area knows of a park with a building we could use, with a/c?? Or someone who lives in an apartment complex that has a club house???? Marla Some have ask about loved ones, what is everyone's take on that? If at all possible, first meeting just us...????
marcy N.
on 5/14/04 6:51 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Hey! The bookstore idea went out as fast as it went in! LOL. There's a Barnes and Noble in Orlando. I'm in the Tampa area, but I don't mind traveling. As far as loved ones...that's a tough one. It would be nice just to meet the members first and later the loved ones, but it doesn't matter to me. The bookstore has seating in the cafe as well as couches and seats throughout the store. We could also call ahead and ask them if they'd bring out additional seating, if need be. I know they have various events and B&N and I've seen the additional seating. Is anyone staying over? ~~~~~a r o m a of coffee~~~~ (_)? Marcy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views