got a date/problem

Lexa321
on 5/15/04 1:31 pm - weston, FL
welll hay... welcome to the boards.... i know what you mean... about the period thing...you will do fine
msknow
on 5/16/04 9:20 pm - Deerfield Beach, FL
Thanks everyone! I guess I just need to get over it and it's certainly worth it considering what I'll get in the end. Jan, I'm a teacher. I have certainly cleaned up after many a child and didn't find it particularly gross or unusual. I was also in the medical field before becoming a teacher and have had my hands in many personal places and didn't have a problem with it. But, it's different when it's me. I have a very vivid memory of the only time I was in the hospital. I was 9 and had fallen off of my bicycle. I had a really bad concussion and had been in the hospital for a week. Much of those days are lost from my memory, but of the few is this. I had to go to the bathroom and got up myself and went. I didn't lock the door and a nurse walked right in while I was sitting on the toilet and screamed at me for not telling her that I needed to go. I remember feeling so vulnerable sitting there exposed and being mistreated in such a way. I was horrified to say the least. I'm not sure if this is where this stems from or just the way I was brought up. I've never seen my own mother undressed and the last time she saw me undressed was when I was 11 and we were bra shopping. I remember that she seemed very uncomfortable. Anyway, now that I've exposed my neurosis...................uuugggg! I can grin and bear it. Thanks again everyone. I'm glad I'm hear and I'll keep you updated. Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views