OT-:(

Lexa321
on 5/13/04 7:09 am - weston, FL
a dear freind of mine has passed away... her name is kathy and she has struggled for 2 years with cancer... i member the first day i met her... she was awsome.. she made me feel so loved... and i also remember the day that i found out that she had cancer...she was so scared to tell me... as a matter of fact she didnt.. she had someoen else tell me so that i would not freak out when i found out... im askin yall to keep her and her family in yalls thoughts and prayers... she will be greatly missed...
ErikaL
on 5/13/04 7:19 am - JAX, FL
Alexa, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend's family. God Bless, Erika L
ebdrup
on 5/13/04 7:21 am - PLANT CITY, FL
I will keep all of you in my prayers.Please remember that your friend is in loving arms. God Bless , Gail
marcy N.
on 5/13/04 7:21 am - Tampa-ish, FL
I'm so sorry about your loss. Try to remember the fun and meaningful times you both shared while she was living. You are in my prayers. Marcy
Robin B.
on 5/13/04 10:59 am - Fort Walton Beach, Fl
I know you will miss your friend, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and her family. Robin
Micmomof3
on 5/14/04 1:32 am - Jacksonville, fl
Alexa, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Your friend, yourself and her family with be in my prayers. Michelle.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views