1st Two weeks Grocery List

SimplyRedHead
on 5/12/04 11:56 pm - Longwood, FL
Hey Kids, Can anyone offer any more suggestions for the first couple weeks when I should be on liquids only? I am trying to buy what I need over a few weeks rather than all at once, plus the first several days, I'll be staying at my parents so they want to know what they need to have on hand for me. List: baby spoons (for training on amounts) sippy cups (for training on sipping, not gulping) Phisoderm for surgery as per the nurse Calcium citrate for surgery as per the nurse Onesource Complete vitamins (Walmart) for hairloss or Biotin vitamins Chewable vitamins (flintstones or centrum complete) liquid Tylenol Pedialyte (no sugar added) Pediapops (no sugar added) bottled water Fruit2O flavored water (non carbonated) sugar-free popsicles sugar-free Jell-O Broth (vegetable, beef, or chicken) Crystal Light and other sugar-free drinks WLS protein shakes bars (order thru walgreens.com) Any other suggestions????? Amy June 2nd surgery date
Lexa321
on 5/13/04 7:14 am - weston, FL
decaffinated plain tea or coffee
SimplyRedHead
on 5/13/04 7:42 pm - Longwood, FL
Thanks, I added that to the Master list I have. I forgot I love Decaf Green tea.
Robin B.
on 5/13/04 11:06 am - Fort Walton Beach, Fl
Hello there, it sounds like you have it all worked out. I am seeing Dr. Szomstein at the Cleveland Clinic Hospital and I saw the Registered Dietitian and she was a Godsend. They have a planned menu I guess you could say that leads you through the first year. E-mail me privately and I will send you a copy of it. Never know it might help. The patients before me swear to it..There is also a list for clear liquids in it [email protected] Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views