Pregnant...

TIFFINI T.
on 5/12/04 2:10 pm - TAMPA, FL
Well Yesterday I found out that I am 5 weeks, 3 days pregnant... Not sure what to think yet. As of June I will be 1 year Post OP, and Have went from 337 pounds to right now 160. I am 24, I have one 7 year old son now, so this will be my second. I would like some advice, suggestions... anything on a few things... 1st has anyone had a baby after the gastric bypass? if so please fill me in on any info that is different ect ect. 2ed with my 2st child I went from 140 pounds to 220, so I dont want to gain all the weight I just lose back again... what can I do? 3rd anyone know of a good ob doctor in Tampa? Thanks Tiffini
Beebe S.
on 5/12/04 3:18 pm - PENSACOLA, FL
Hi Tiffini. Congratulations. I met a girl at our last support meeting who just had a baby after surgery. She lost 100 pounds, then got pregnant. Since baby (6weeks) she has lost 30 pounds. She did not say how much she gained tho. She said she had a normal pregnancy. The baby was a healthy weight. She exclusively breast feeds also. If you wouldn't mind, please keep me updated on the pregnancy. I would like to have another in about a year. I would love to follow your progress. If bribery works, I can even crochet you a beautiful baby blanket.
Lexa321
on 5/13/04 5:45 am - weston, FL
congrulations on your baby... all will be fine
kgrincewich
on 5/13/04 11:20 am - Zephyrhills, FL
Tiffini, There is a lady from Tampa, Jannell Tubbs and her step daughter had WLS and she had a healthy pregnancy, went to 35 weeks and delivered triplets!! Here is the link to Jannell's profile where she talks about her step-daughter's pregnancy: http://obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/forums/profile.phtml?N=T1059607833&ID=999802784 Karee
Robin B.
on 5/16/04 9:02 am - Fort Walton Beach, Fl
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers I am sure everything will be fine. Do not worry too much the stress is not good for you, I do know that much I don't what to say but Congratulations! keep us posted and let us know how everything is going. Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views