denied

Lexa321
on 5/12/04 7:26 am - weston, FL
welll i was denied
ErikaL
on 5/12/04 7:34 am - JAX, FL
Alexa, Oh, I am SO sorry! Are you going to appeal? Hang in there! Maybe someone on this board who has been denied will have some advice for you. Love & Prayers, Erika L
ebdrup
on 5/12/04 8:44 am - PLANT CITY, FL
How many times have you been denied? DO NOT let them stop you from trying. Check on the appeal process. I got letters from all my doctors and wrote a letter myself. I added up all my medicines I have to take monthly.This was to show what the insurance would save after I have the surgery. I am still in the process of appealling my insurance, but I do not want to give up just yet and do not let them get you down either. See you in June on the 12th. I can not wait to meet everyone. God Bless
SimplyRedHead
on 5/12/04 9:28 am - Longwood, FL
Put on your boxing gloves and fight for a better life for yourself! You deserve this! Many companies deny everyone the first time hoping they wont appeal, dont let them get you down. Amy
Carrie D.
on 5/12/04 11:39 am - orlando, FL
what was their reason for denial?
Micmomof3
on 5/12/04 12:51 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Dammit! What happened? What reason did they give you? Well, dont give up baby girl keep fighting and appeal till the end! Don't let the insurance win! Sending good vibes your way! Michelle
marcy N.
on 5/13/04 2:22 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Tell us what happened. Why did they deny you? M
Lexa321
on 5/13/04 6:07 am - weston, FL
its ok yall... im not gonna worry till there is something to worry about... and there is not anything for me to worry about... i dont know why i have got denied yet.. the paper has not come in the mail yet.. but when it does i will be sure to let yall know...i dont get it... i do SOOOO much for other people... i have organized 11 blood drives in 2 years.. i help with the special ed kids... i spend countless hours with people helping them to feel better so they dont off them selves... but when it comes to me i ALWAYS get screwed... ohh well... im gonna disappear for a few days and let my head become a lil clear and off the subject of WLS... if yall need anything feel free to e-mail me... [email protected] Lexa
Micmomof3
on 5/14/04 1:38 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hey Lexa, Baby girl try and keep your head up. Your heart is in the right place. I can't imagine why you were denied, but just know it doesn't mean NO, it means Not Right Now. So you'll appeal! Hell, I will help ya if you need it! You will remain in my prayers! Something good has to happen right. Love, Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views