I will be vacationing near St. Pete/Fort Myers-wanna get together??

Vicki M.
on 5/11/04 11:05 pm - Logansport, In
Hello all you Florida gals!! I'm from Indiana and will be coming to the Florida for a vacation. A vacation for just ME!! Just wondered if anyone wanted to meet an Indiana gal for lunch or get together?? Email me for a new friend -from up NORTH!!! Thanks!!! I had my gastric bypass done in Dec and have lost 60-lbs!! We can share stories!!!
SimplyRedHead
on 5/12/04 11:18 pm - Longwood, FL
Vicki, I dont live near St. Pete, but if you are going to be there on June 12, a bunch of us are meeting for the first time for a restaurant meal/potluck/picnic in Orlando. We havent decided exactly what we are doing just yet, but we set the date LOL. Orlando is about 2 hr away from St. Pete. We would welcome any WLS snowbird to join us. Amy
Vicki M.
on 5/13/04 3:14 am - Logansport, In
Hi Amy- How are you today? Hey-congratulations on your surgery date!! I'm so happy for you. You will definately feel like a new woman!! I have not one regret-HAPPY DANCE for you!!!! I am so happy for you!! Thank you so much for the reply. Unfortunately-I think that I am planning to go a week later-than the 12th. But-it was nice of you to reply and invite me!! I truly appreciate the invite!! Have a great day and best of luck on your surgery. Again-thank you for taking the time to reply!!! Lots of hugs to you!! Vicki
SimplyRedHead
on 5/13/04 7:49 pm - Longwood, FL
Thanks Vicki for the support! I am going thru the normal excitement and anxiety bouts, but it will be here and over with soon enough. Sorry you wont be here around the time we are getting together, but I wish you a wonderful visit to the Florida West Coast. I avoid the beach at all cost, mostly cause I have always been one to burn, blister and peel (being Scotch-English descent doesnt help) but maybe next Summer I'll feel differently...hehehe Thanks again and have a fruity low-carb, non-alcoholic drink with an umbrella for me when you are down here Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views