Dr. Gagner Update

mgarcia10
on 2/25/10 5:37 am
I posted this on the Ds board as well.

Well, since Dr. Gagner was the only doctor listed in dsfact.com for DS in Florida I emailed him yesterday.  I had heard some rumors he was leaving or had left florida.  I did see his name was no longer listed at Mount Sinai.

Anyway, within minutes he emailed me back asking some medical questions.  He was very nice and emailed several times asking for some more background.  In any case, I'm not sure for how long, but he will be performing DS in Paris because he asked me if my husband might be willing to travel there for the surgery.  I just thought I'd let you all know an update on him.
emjayel56
on 2/26/10 5:33 am - Boynton Beach,, FL

There's been so many rumors about Dr. Gagner's whereabouts and I did hear he was working in Paris; thought he might have set up practice by now in NY.  I was one of the last surgeries he did in Miami.  He is a brilliant surgeon. 

Maryjo

BELOW GOAL WEIGHT... LOST 151 LBS AND CURRENTLY WEIGH 138 LBS.  ... Maryjo

Linda F.
on 3/23/10 1:41 pm - Tampa, FL
Do either of you know if he does RNY Revisions to DS....and what his contact email is?
emjayel56
on 3/26/10 6:22 am - Boynton Beach,, FL

Linda,

Yes he absolutely does that revision and he is top of the field!  I do not have his current contact information though.  Good luck

maryjo

BELOW GOAL WEIGHT... LOST 151 LBS AND CURRENTLY WEIGH 138 LBS.  ... Maryjo

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views