Support Group Meeting and a Vent

kgrincewich
on 5/11/04 10:13 am - Zephyrhills, FL
Hey Everybody.. I won't be at the support group meeting for Dr. Murr this Thursday. My husband is taking me to St. Augustine for my birthday. And we found out today that his younger brother is in the hospital. So we're going to be visiting him and trying to enjoy some beach time. Congrats Marla on your visit with Dr. Murr he's awesome. I am kind of down in the dumps. It's been six weeks since I saw Dr. Murr. And no word from the insurance. Aetna says that they have yet to receive the paperwork. And Martha keeps telling me that she'll check with the pre-cert department. Soooo we'll see. And I know this is all routine. However I am starting to feel like not only am yanked around by Aetna but also by Martha. See y'all In a few Days Karee
Bieniasz
on 5/11/04 8:23 pm - Tampa, FL
Karee- So sorry that you won't be making it to support group. Now remember....the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Call Martha everyday till you get a firm answer!!!!! Best of Luck! Lori
Marla S.
on 5/12/04 9:06 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Karee, We will miss seeing you. But have a great birthday and have some fun in the sun! I do hope your brother-in-law will be OK. Do bug Martha, she may have to send info again! Support meetings! There are new Dr Murr support meetings and Orientation sessions. Dr Murr gave me information on a new web site he has, as well as new meetings. New Orientation sessions are held on the 4th Thursday of each month at Spectra Health Center from 5:00-6:00 PM. There is a support meeting after this Orientation session. For those of you that have WLS, a Support Group meeting designed to meet your needs is held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month from 7-9 pm at TGH. For more information on all of these meetings, call 813-844-4576, option 2. Dr Murr's new web site is www.Zbmi.com. Good luck to everyone. Marla
Marla S.
on 5/12/04 9:16 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Sorry, I did not know we could not post web sites. Marla
kgrincewich
on 5/13/04 8:00 am - Zephyrhills, FL
Hi Everybody!! I just go back a few mins ago. Boy we did have a good time. My brother in law is doing much better. Well, I did get an email from Martha on my birthday the 11th. And she gave me the standard answer I have been receiving. No I haven't heard anything from the pre-cert department yet. And if I don't hear anything today I will contact them tomorrow. I think the world of Martha, but this is the same answer she has been giving me for two weeks. So I am going to be getting in touch with her and asking for a direct number I can call the pre-cert dept at.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views