Update on my great aunt

ErikaL
on 5/11/04 3:38 am - JAX, FL
I would like to thank everyone for their support and prayers for Mamaw Matt. She is out of the hospital now. She is at her daughter's house. She feels safer there, so she's getting a lot more rest. She's able to get up and move around a little on her walker, but she's still pretty wobbly. The doctors weren't able to save her ears, so they will just fall off sometime in the next 3 months. My cousin is looking for someone to care for her during the day while she's at work. If there's anyone here in Jacksonville who needs work and has transportation to the Confederate Point area you can email me. God Bless, Erika L
ebdrup
on 5/11/04 6:42 am - PLANT CITY, FL
I am very glad to hear your Aunt got to go home.I will keep her & you in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless, Gail
Lexa321
on 5/11/04 8:31 am - weston, FL
im glad to know shes doing ok... send her a hug and kiss for me
Wildcat Lady
on 5/11/04 11:26 am - Jacksonville, FL
That's GREAT to hear that she's recovering! If you aren't able to find anyone on here to care for her, you might want to check the local home health care businesses. Kim
Micmomof3
on 5/12/04 12:06 am - Jacksonville, fl
Erika, I am so glad to hear she is doing better. I am sure she is glad to be home and out of that hospital. Good Luck finding a reliable, honest person to care for her. She definitly deserves the best after what she has been thru. Michelle.
Brenda H.
on 5/12/04 4:12 am - Apopka, FL
Erika, I am so glad to hear that Mamaw Matt is well enough to be at her daughters. I will keep her and your family in my prayers. Please keep us updated on her progress....Brenda from Apopka, Fl.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views