3/4/10 Central FL Meet and Greet!

Amanda G.
on 2/23/10 12:42 am - Fairfax , VA
I just chose a random date and place.  Hopefully we can get a bunch of people together.  I will put a reservation under my name and I will get there early to make sure everything goes smoothly with the table.

Sooo....

Thursday March 4th 6:30pm

Bahama Breeze in Altamonte Springs near the mall. Hopefully it will be a beautiful evening an we can eat on the outside deck.

Reservation will be under Amanda Grow and you can reach me on my cell phone if you have any questions or can't find me. 

571-274-0359 (still a Virginia number, sorry bout that.  Haven't switched it yet)

Bahama Breeze has an AWESOME salad with lots of fruit and chicken.  Also great seafood choices.  Should be a good place to eat no matter where you are at in your weight loss journey.  I would even be willing to split my salad if someone would like.  

I can't wait to meet everyone.  I am 9 months post up and have stalled big time and I think its because of lack of a local support system.  In Virginia we had a real close knit GBS family outside of the regular support group meetings.  I would love to get that started here.  

Please RSVP to me directly at [email protected] or give my cell phone a ring or a text.

Talk to you soon!!!

Cheers!
Amanda

IGDiva
on 2/23/10 2:17 am - Orlando, FL
I am going to be emailing you my RSVP. I am so excited to meet everyone.
Michael Eak
on 2/23/10 11:41 am - Largo, FL
I'd like to know why you only have these Meet & Greets on Thursdays instead of during weekends when maybe others from around Florida not only Orlando could attend too?
Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
Amanda G.
on 2/23/10 11:54 am - Fairfax , VA
Sorry!  I just picked a random day.  I'm new to the board and have never planned one of these before.  If this one goes OK I'll do a weekend next month. 
Cheers!
Amanda

MzDiane
on 2/23/10 9:30 pm - Apopka, FL
Yay & Thanks for taking the time to schedule this meet &
greet! 
  I wish I could attend this one but since I am working hard toward my pre-op appointment, I am visiting doctor's all this week.  I am going to add you as a friend so we can keep up with one another.  I am a people person and think that after this surgery, it would be nice to have a group of friends that are going through or have gone through this life altering process.  Take pic's and let the rest of us know how the visit went!  
Be Blessed!!

300 lb HW / 289 lbs Pre-op /281 lbs Day Of Surgery       
brewgal
on 2/25/10 12:21 pm - Orlando, FL
I'll try my best to make it.....  :)

tanya72100
on 3/2/10 5:36 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
I would love to come to but not sure i can. a weekend afternoon or night would be sooooo much better.

Let me knoow if u can do a weekend.

IGDiva
on 3/2/10 11:53 am - Orlando, FL
We also have a brunch scheduled on March 21st at Toojays Deli in Waterford Lakes Towne Center at 11:00am.  Let me know if you want to attend. :)
Lisa
HW 380/SW303/CW203  
Michael Eak
on 3/2/10 1:17 pm, edited 3/2/10 1:17 pm - Largo, FL
I have placed it on my calender and we'll see if we can
get a group to come over from the Tampa Bay area.

For the Sunday Brunch on the 21st at 11:00 AM.

Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
IGDiva
on 3/2/10 10:27 pm - Orlando, FL
Wonderful!  Just keep me posted, so I can try and call ahead if we have a large group coming. It wll be so nice to meet some fellow Floridian OHers. 
Lisa
HW 380/SW303/CW203  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views