Does anyone have Dr. Zoller for PCP?

Marilyn A.
on 5/10/04 9:19 pm - Jacksonville, FL
I'm asking if anyone has Dr. Zoller (Jacksonville, FL) for their PCP because I want to know what kink of delays if any you have come across with him. He is my PCP and referred me to Dr. Thoburn's office for my surgery. But Dr. Thoburn's office won't see me without a written referral letter from Dr. Zoller. Shirley from Dr. Thoburn's office sent me a sample letter and told me to type it out, fill in the blanks about myself and take it to my PCP for his signature. Well I took it, he read it and said it didn't look like a letter that a doctor would write. I explained to him that it was a shell letter from Dr. Thoburn's office and he said he would write me a letter to Dr. Thoburn's office and see that I got a copy for myself. Does anyone else have Dr. Zoller? Was he fast and efficent for you or did he make you wait along time? Help, I need answers. Thank you, Marilyn
SimplyRedHead
on 5/10/04 10:48 pm - Longwood, FL
Marilyn, My suggestion: Call the doctor's office and ask to speak to one of his nurses. Often times, it is easier to get to them rather than the doctor or you can leave them a VM to a return a call. Tell her (or him) what letter you requested and ask if they can get a specific date from the doctor when it will be ready for you to PICK up. Don't rely on them to get the letter to you, you can get it from the office and fax it yourself to the surgeon. I did this and had the letter within a week. Good luck Amy
Marilyn A.
on 5/11/04 12:25 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Hi Amy: Thanks for responding, I will do as you suggest. I'm gonna call every other day and just keep checking. He is such a busy doctor I know he's not gonna get around to it unless I bug him. After all it had been almost a week since I gave him the letter I wrote and he had not even read it until I had another appt. with him on Monday. Go figure, he had promised on Wed, Thurs and Friday that he would read the letter and get back with me a.s.a.p. So I'm gonna bug him and hope I don't **** him off so that he really drags his feet. Thanks again for listening. Marilyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views