:help: surgery put on hold

nancy P.
on 5/10/04 7:45 am - cape coral, FL
Well what a nightmare. I was scheduled for surgery this friday and got a call today all procedures are on hold >FtMyers Dr. had first death at the hospital so now this hospital is doing a review. This is the 2nd time I switched surgeons not because of death the first one they hadnt even started yet. This Dr. in FtMyers was at US Bariactric in Ft.Lauderdale has alot of experience. I will wait to see what happens but my time is running out since I have BCBS of Fl.
ebdrup
on 5/10/04 7:56 am - PLANT CITY, FL
Nancy, I am so sorry. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prays.
Mirabelle
on 5/10/04 8:01 am
Nancy, I'm sure you'd rather wait a few days till Dr. has got over this. I'm sure he is very upset right now and hospital needs to be sure for your sake. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Lexa321
on 5/10/04 8:11 am - weston, FL
ohh girl... im sorry... this is probley for your own good... it will alow them to see what they did wrong if anything at all... it could have been a blood clot... but like she said... the dr is probley very upset... i wish you the best and i will keep you in my thoughts Lexa
nancy P.
on 5/10/04 8:20 am - cape coral, FL
thanks for all the support I know there is a reason for the delay. this website is the best around we really are all family thanks again nancy
SimplyRedHead
on 5/11/04 8:17 pm - Longwood, FL
Hang in there, Nancy! USB is a large practice with a very good reputation, I am sure they will come thru for you and their other patients in your area. Don't get discouraged, girlie! Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views