Lets get the meeting stuff on one thread...

Lexa321
on 5/8/04 3:46 am - weston, FL
ok.. i was looking over the threads of our meeting...and this is what ive come up with People interested: Marcy Northrup Gail Ebdrup Johanna Lopez Marla Sloan Shelly F Saphire Storm (Angie) J. Johnson Linda Suarez if you are interested and not on this list or not interested and are on this list.... please respond to this saying so... WHEN: is the weekedn of saturday june 12th ok for everyone? if not please say some dates that will be ok for yall Where: Orlando area i am totally looking forward to this trip... hope to meet with yall soon Lexa
SimplyRedHead
on 5/8/04 4:22 am - Longwood, FL
If you stick to this date and Orlando, I will try to be there. I live in the Orlando burbs. I have to schedule my surgery date on Monday, they said late May or early June was fine. If I have my surgery the first week in June, I wont be able to drive myself by 6/12 so maybe I can get a family member to take me. I would suggest planning it somewhere in Orlando away from the touristy areas (Disney, Lk. Buena Vista, Universal, I-Drive, etc) since this date will be during peak season. Just a thought, Altamonte Springs is right off I-4 and has lots of restaurants near the exit. Maitland, Lake Mary or Winter Park are other alternatives. Amy
Jennifer J.
on 5/8/04 5:53 am - Tampa, FL
i would love to go but unfortuneatley if i was even to get a ride with someone i cant afford to go anywhere like amusement parks or even to eat anywhere. money is really tight right now!!! sorry!!!!!
SimplyRedHead
on 5/8/04 6:08 am - Longwood, FL
I too wouldn't do an amusement park either: a) June is too hot and crowded b) I dont want to go until I can fit on the rollercoasters again LOL! But meeting somewhere for lunch or dinner would be nice.
ebdrup
on 5/9/04 6:46 am - PLANT CITY, FL
Amy, I had an aunt that lived in Longwood. I believe there was a park north of I-4 that we use to take the children to play. Do you know where I am talking about? That might be a good place to meet as I believe it had picnic areas. I think that would be good so if others have children they could bring them along. If there is not a park by you then maybe someone in the Orlando area knows of one. Gail
T P.
on 5/8/04 6:04 am - South Florida, FL
hey Lexa, Rosenthal is my surgeon and I just helped a friend move into North Lake (Weston) this morning. sorry for the hijack.
Lexa321
on 5/8/04 6:50 am - weston, FL
cool... you in weston to? do you go to the support meetings?
ebdrup
on 5/9/04 6:54 am - PLANT CITY, FL
Since you hijacked our Thread you interested in meeting up with the group of us. There are 10 people so far that are planning on meeting in Orlando on June 12th.
*texasblueyes*
on 5/8/04 8:18 am
I'm interested....I have family in the Winter Park/Altomonte Springs area..so Orlanda is just right there...keep us posted on the time/date/place. Just remember that since it is summer and tourist time, It'll be pretty crowded. I am actually going to Winter Park for Memorial Day weekend...So, if any one is in that area and wants to meet up, let me know..I'll be there from 28-31 May..But i'd still love to come on the other weekend as well....My family would love to see me twice in two weeks.....take care Beth -98lbs 42til goal 280/182/140???
KAT *.
on 5/8/04 1:09 pm - Orlando, FL
Put me down as a tentative YES! I won't know for sure until the date gets closer though because I usually am required to work on Saturday from 8-1. So even if I do have to work maybe I can meet up with you all later? I'm in East Orlando, over close by UCF. Lap RNY 12.10.02 height 5'2" start 210 goal 115 current 110 & still losing but trying to maintain!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views