!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SimplyRedHead
on 5/7/04 8:11 am - Longwood, FL
I spoke to the insurance company today at 2pm and they said they hadn't received the paperwork. I know things happen so I tried to not get upset and I called the surgeon's office and asked them to fax it to another number at a different facility. The wonderful office staff faxed my paperwork again and I was approved within 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont believe this is happening, I am amazed, I was so prepared for appealing or getting an attorney. I am walking on air right now and cant believe how blessed I am at this moment. What a wonderful way to start my weekend! Amy
ErikaL
on 5/7/04 8:19 am - JAX, FL
Amy, Congratulations!!! Do the Happy Dance! Erika L
Shelly F.
on 5/7/04 8:53 am - St. Augustine, FL
Yahoooooo Amy. Huge smiles and best of luck on your journey. Shelly
ebdrup
on 5/7/04 8:57 am - PLANT CITY, FL
HAPPY DANCE!!! JUMP FOR JOY!!! Soon these are two things you will be able do! Yah! Congratulations, Gail
Micmomof3
on 5/7/04 9:14 am - Jacksonville, fl
Amy. I am so happy for you! Thats great! You go girl! Michelle
sharein_angel
on 5/7/04 9:14 am - Palm Harbor, FL
YEAH...I see you dancing there!...LOL I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to do that dance myself. Let us know when your big day is.
nursecharming
on 5/7/04 9:17 am - Central, FL
Great news!!!! I am so happy for you Linda R
Lexa321
on 5/7/04 11:47 am - weston, FL
i am so very happy for you
Jan Ocala
on 5/7/04 11:59 am - Ocala, FL
Amy, isn't it wonderful when a plan comes together?? I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations!
Margaret F.
on 5/8/04 1:04 am - (7-07-04)
Amy, I'm still excited from yesterday, what great news we got. Horayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. margaret
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views