News article about my great-aunt

ErikaL
on 5/7/04 6:32 am - JAX, FL
Thanks Kim! When I saw her in the hospital, I just couldn't beleive that a person had done that! Your prayers are much appreciated. God Bless, Erika L
SimplyRedHead
on 5/7/04 10:09 am - Longwood, FL
So sorry to hear about your aunt. What a shame! I hope she heals quickly and can work through the memories of the incident. I also hope they get the right help for the lady who did this horrible thing to her. Amy
ErikaL
on 5/7/04 2:50 pm - JAX, FL
Thank you so much Amy! God Bless, Erika L
Jan Ocala
on 5/7/04 12:03 pm - Ocala, FL
I hadn't heard of this awful attack on the news!!! How completely awful for you all. My goodness, my prayers will certainly go with your aunt!!
ErikaL
on 5/7/04 2:52 pm - JAX, FL
Jan, Yor prayers are much appreciated. I'll email you a link to the news coverage. God Bless, Erika L
Lexa321
on 5/8/04 9:03 am - weston, FL
ohh girl... this is so sad.. it broke my heart... its unacceptable for this to have happend... my thoughts are with you and your family... be brave
ErikaL
on 5/8/04 12:39 pm - JAX, FL
Thank you SO much Alexa! God Bless, Erika L
marcy N.
on 5/9/04 1:06 am - Tampa-ish, FL
I'm so sorry. I can't imagine anyone being attacked in such a brutal way. I'm sure having you close by will mean a lot to her. I will certainly keep you and your family in my prayers. Marcy
ErikaL
on 5/10/04 12:23 am - JAX, FL
Marcy, Thank you so much! Your prayers are much appreciated!!! God Bless, Erika L
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views