Meeting anyone?

jolli
on 5/6/04 8:50 am - FL
I was thinking would it be possible to meet and be able to give eachother a real pat on the back for all that has been accomplished? Any suggestions?
Lexa321
on 5/6/04 9:06 am - weston, FL
yeah i was thinkin the same thing.. had somethin set up with another group of people but it fell threw... hmm.. orlando is kinda in the middle
ebdrup
on 5/6/04 10:10 am - PLANT CITY, FL
Sounds like fun. Let me know I'd be willing to meet up some where.
Marla S.
on 5/6/04 11:23 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Sounds fun...Gail we could ride together and anyone else in this area that might like to go also.....ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!! Marla
ebdrup
on 5/6/04 9:38 pm - PLANT CITY, FL
Marla , Sounds good to me LET'S PARTY ON! Gail
jolli
on 5/7/04 3:51 am - FL
Hello ladies, Well all we need is to set up a meeting place, Alexa suggested Orlando and that's fine with me, any other suggestions for that? I don't know like brainstorming and stuff, can we make like 2 or 5 groups divided by locations? Like the north, south, east, west and central. And maybe once a year join all in one place! Doesn't that sound like fun? anyways let start with who we got. The next step would be to set up a date, how does Saturday June 12 sound like? Remember suggestion box is open!
Lexa321
on 5/7/04 5:48 am - weston, FL
june 12 is good for me... i think....
ebdrup
on 5/7/04 9:41 am - PLANT CITY, FL
I think that is a good date june 12th. I'll have to check. Any suggestions where yet? I like Orlando but that is up to those of you that live farther away. Can't wait to talk in person.
Lexa321
on 5/7/04 11:51 am - weston, FL
anyone in south florida wanna car pool?
Jennifer J.
on 5/7/04 3:33 pm - Tampa, FL
i would definetly have to carpool with someone. i am in tampa an hour from orlando...anyone near me going to go??
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views