OT ~ Prayer request!

Micmomof3
on 5/5/04 1:37 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Hi everyone. I need everyone to please keep my family in your prayers. My mother's cousin died this afternoon from several blood clots that traveled to her lungs. She had surgery ( NOT wls related) and was fine afterwards, but several hours later developed the 1st blood clot. She has a severe history of clots. I am not sure why the doctors did not take certain precautions prior to this surgery knowing her history. Just please keep us in your prayers! She leaves behind 3 grown children, 1 grandson and 2 on the way. Thankyou, Michelle. I posted this on the main board as well, sorry if you read it twice.
ErikaL
on 5/5/04 4:16 pm - JAX, FL
Michelle, I am so sorry for your loss! You and your family will be in my prayers. Love & Prayers, Erika L
nursecharming
on 5/5/04 9:16 pm - Central, FL
Michelle, I am so sorry to hear about your familys loss! You all will be in our thoughts and prayers. Linda Rojas
SimplyRedHead
on 5/5/04 9:18 pm - Longwood, FL
Michelle, What a shame, so sorry to hear about your family member. My blessings to your family during this difficult time. Amy
ebdrup
on 5/5/04 10:43 pm - PLANT CITY, FL
Michelle, I will add your family to my Prayers, as you are already there. I am so sorry for your loss. I know the pain in your heart seems over whelming. Time and Prayers will help. God Bless You and Yours, Gail
jolli
on 5/6/04 3:40 am - FL
Hi Michelle, May the Good Lord take your aunt in his loving arms and welcome her to His house, and carry all those in the family to acknowledge His will. God Bless. Always, Johanna
Lexa321
on 5/6/04 6:34 am - weston, FL
ohh mama... you and your family will be im my thoughts and prayers... be brave
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr