i'm back!!!!!!!!!!!

OLGA G.
on 5/5/04 1:09 pm - FL
hello all.i'm back .i haven't been on line because when i first came home my legs would hurt alot and my ankles too.i am three weeks out today.i feel good.when i went to have my g-tube removed and my two weeks check up.i had already lost 23 pounds.i was amazed i knew i had lost but i didn't know how much.i have a question can anybody tell me what kind of protein drinks do they drink .i need to find me a protein drink.i am tired of the crystal light and the diet snaple tea.please anybody help.
boemary
on 5/5/04 1:37 pm - Ocala, FL
Hello Olga, I have tried a few of them and the best one for me is Carb Solutions at Wal-mart it comes in chocolate/vanilla, and I add powdered milk and Unjury Tasteless protien( you can order it online @ www.Unjury.com in it to up the protien so I only have one shake a day now. I try to eat the rest of my protien. Good luck! Hope all your dreams come true for you! Hugz Mary
ErikaL
on 5/5/04 4:19 pm - JAX, FL
Olga, It's great to have you back! Congratulations on your weight loss and I'm glad that you are feeling better!!! Erika L
Micmomof3
on 5/6/04 3:18 am - Jacksonville, fl
Wow Olga! What a great lose! I am glad to hear you are doing well. Keep us updated. BTW, Have you heard anything about Christy Shriver? Thanx, Michelle.
OLGA G.
on 5/6/04 4:28 am - FL
hello michelle.i talked to christy when she was in the hospital she told me that she was going to be discharged from the hospital last sunday and that she was going to stay with her uncle for two weeks.but i haven't talk to her after that.hopefully i'll see her at dr.cox office next thursday.and how is your journey?getting closer?i pray to god that everything turns out fine for you.take care.bye.
Lexa321
on 5/6/04 6:37 am - weston, FL
hay love.... im glad you are back and glad everything went well... and congrulatiosn on yoru weight loss... you are doin awsome im so very proud
Marla S.
on 5/6/04 11:28 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Welcome back! and congra on your loss!!!! Marla
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr