Once again, your assistance pls!

jolli
on 5/5/04 8:12 am - FL
I need an example letter of surgery approval to send my Dr. and I haven't a clue how to start out. I guess the excitement doesn't let me think straight. I'm just now starting the process but I want to do things right, to improve my chances. If anyone can be of assistance Please and Thank you! God beatiful and pure Bless everyone on this site, you are All wonderful people inside and out! Always me, Johanna
Brenda N.
on 5/5/04 8:50 am - Holiday, FL
JOHANNA, I MADE AN APPOINTMENT WITH MY DR AND WHEN I WENT IN I TOLD HIM I WOULD GET RIGHT TO THE POINT. I'M TIRED OF BEING FAT AND IV'E TRIED EVERY DIET KNOWN TO MAN AND THEN SOME. AND I REALLY WANT TO HAVE THE GASTRIC BYPASS. HE SAID OK WHAT DO YOU NEED FROM ME? I TOLD HIM I NEED A LETTER SAYING I HAVE TRIED AND FAILED AT EVERY DIET I EVER TRIED AND HE THINKS I WOULD BE A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THE SURGERY. SO HE WROTE A GREAT LETTER FOR ME. I HOPE THIS HELPS AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY. BRENDA
Shayna T.
on 5/5/04 9:37 am - Miami, FL
Hi Johanna, Erica from Jax posted a terrific letter on these boards just the other day. Click this link to get to it: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/state-forums/FL/postdetail/4627.html?vc=0 I saved that letter in my favorites file because it's one of the best letters I've seen! Good luck in your weight loss journey! ~ T. Miami, FL
Jan Ocala
on 5/5/04 12:45 pm - Ocala, FL
I thought that letter, while a bit long, certainly said it all. I've already taken it and modified it to fit my history and I'm not done yet, but well on my way. I think that letter should help you big time!!! ~JAN
jolli
on 5/6/04 8:46 am - FL
Thank you ladies' I don't know what I'd do without you all! God Bless
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr