Took First step have ?? help plz

nursecharming
on 5/5/04 5:03 am - Central, FL
OK I am so excited I am taking first steps I am getting info pac from Dr Cox office and will have to thank michellemom of 3 and erika for that I have been reading the posts daily and finally today took the big firs step. Now my question is one how do I do my profile like make daily updates and such I can not seem to figure that out. Thank you Linda Rojas
Micmomof3
on 5/5/04 5:18 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hey Linda, Your welcome for any help I provided you with. As for your profile........At the top of the screen click where it says "your profile", ater you sign in scroll down some and on the left hand side click "General Information"...........The box that says comment, is where you will continuously update your information. Everytime you go in there, just scroll down below the last thing you typed and type your new info. I think I explained it right, I hope I did anyway. Michelle
Lexa321
on 5/5/04 6:06 am - weston, FL
hay girl... im so very proud of you for takin the first step...
ErikaL
on 5/5/04 4:25 pm - JAX, FL
Hi Linda, I'm glad that I could help! You are SO welcome!!! Good Luck, Erika L
jolli
on 5/6/04 8:37 am - FL
Hey Linda, Congrats on your first step I guess you and I are on the same boat! I called Dr. Cox's office and spoke to Cary he sent me the package and I just received it today! So we can go hand in hand! We can be eachothers Always, Johanna
Marla S.
on 5/6/04 11:37 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Welcome, and congra on the first step!!!! We are all walking same path...just follow in our foot prints.... Marla
nursecharming
on 5/7/04 9:48 am - Central, FL
Johanna, Cary was very nice to speak to I wish I recieved mine but hopefully in tomarrows mail. I can't wait and hope we all have a smooth path on our way! thanks for the encouragement... Linda R
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views