TO ALL GOING TO HAVE SURGERY

CHARLOTTE V.
on 5/4/04 11:22 am - ASTOR, FL
MY DR GAVE ME A FOOD LIST ABOUT 2 WEEKS BEFORE SURGERY FOR AFTER SURGERY SO I DIDNT HAVE TO GO OUT AND GET THEM TILL I FELT BETTER. THAT WAY I NEW WHAT TO DO AFTER SURGERY. CHARLOTTE
SimplyRedHead
on 5/4/04 11:49 am - Longwood, FL
So...are you going to share your list with us? I posted a request for this type of info a few days ago, would appreciate your suggestions. thanks
Brenda N.
on 5/4/04 12:19 pm - Holiday, FL
hi charlotte i would allso like that list i want to be prepared thanks brenda
SimplyRedHead
on 5/4/04 9:56 pm - Longwood, FL
I just re-read my post above and thought I may have sounded snotty, sorry about that. Just anxious for info on what I should be getting before hand. I've started my own list, but I'm sure there is something missing. Amy
CHARLOTTE V.
on 5/7/04 11:43 am - ASTOR, FL
I had a great DR and his wife is the Nutritionist. She covered all that part and any questions she was there to ans. If you have a good dr. there will be a lot of advice and forms that will help you that they have researched for you. It really makes it easy for you and most of the guess work has already gone over with you and its a really relaxed feeling to not have to wonder what foods u should or shouldnt have to eat or buy what you like off the list. The ONE BIG thing is to get the Protien powder off the net called?? ALL-THE-WHEY Its also in the TASTELESS FLAVOR. The other made me just about gag. It like foamed up in you mouth for me. If you need the list will fax it to you. Let me know. GOOD LUCK. It was the best thing I have ever done in MY LIFE FOR MYSELF. CHARLOTTE
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views