Let's talk!

Micmomof3
on 5/5/04 12:34 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hello Everyone I think most of us have basically alot of the same goals in mind. After reading what everyone else said, Iwas like "Oh yeah, I want to do that to". lol Fit in the bathtub Ride a rollercaster Go to college Walk with no pain Ride bikes Go to Disney next year and be able to get thru without panting Wear shorts The list could go on and on, but I will stop here. Love you guys Michelle
Wildcat Lady
on 5/5/04 3:25 am - Jacksonville, FL
I'm an admin asst for the state, but thru a temp service. Hoping that one day it will turn into something perm! I live with my boyfriend, we bought a house back in Feb and have been together for 18 months. We have talked about getting married, just not sure when. I look forward to so much! I totally identify with walking for like five minutes and your back seizing up and the pain, so I can't wait to walk and walk and walk! I want to wear a bathing suit without feeling like a beached whale! I want to go out to dinner and not worry they will take me to a booth where I KNOW my big butt won't fit! I want someone to tell me I'm pretty not just "you have such a pretty face!" Kim
Lexa321
on 5/5/04 6:05 am - weston, FL
What do you do for a living? *right now im a student... and graduating in 20 days... wooo hooo... then im goin to nursing school and gonna specilize in emergency medicine..sugery or no sugery... thats my plan... Are you married/engaged/single? * this is complicated... me and my other half... were gonna get married... then we broke up and now we are together... kinda... but we dont have the title of boyfreind and girlfriend no more.. What are you looking most forward to after WLS? or If post-op, what have you done that you thought you would never do? *i cant wait till i can run more then my lil terd brother who always tries to run away from me when hes in trouble LOL *i want to be able to play soccer again for more then 20 mins at a time.. *i wanna feel special again... *i wanna be able to walk into a store and not have people be like oh my good look at her... * i wanna be able to eat with out feeling guilty * i want everyone else to be happy cause i will be happy i could go on and on... but i think i will leave it at that... Lexa
Micmomof3
on 5/5/04 7:32 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hey Lexa, Whats the deal with your paperwork being submitted? Any word yet? Michelle
Lexa321
on 5/5/04 9:57 am - weston, FL
yes.. she "forgot" to submit half of my stuff.. and i got a pleasent denial in the mail.. so i called her.. and she said she was re-submitting it sometimes this week... lets hope she remembers to submit everything this time
MizCathy
on 5/5/04 7:36 am - Tallahassee, FL
Hey Michelle, Well for starters, I am a Duty Officer for the Division of Forestry here in Tallahassee, Florida. I am a single mother of three teenage girls, 14, 13, 12!!! So I a home and try to work and sometimes I think I could just scream. I have also been divorced for about 3 years. After the WLS I would love to be more active with my girls, and be able to walk in the malls and other places without having to tell them to slow down cause my legs hurt. I would also like to get back into life and one day get married again, and not be a fat bride. I haven't been living life fully since my divorce and have just shut myself in the house. This not good for my girls. So there you have it, thanks for this, I really needed it. Cathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views