pulmonologist

Brenda N.
on 5/3/04 12:39 pm - Holiday, FL
well iwent to my pulmonologist today and got his ok so tommorrow i have 3 dr appointments including the phyc aval. fun fun fun i'll keep in touch medicare now request( 3) 6 month noted diet programs before they will approve you brenda
Jan Ocala
on 5/3/04 12:58 pm - Ocala, FL
Each appointment is just another step towards your goal!!!
SimplyRedHead
on 5/3/04 9:07 pm - Longwood, FL
Brenda, What is the pulmonologist testing like? I still need to have that done and was curious. Amy
Brenda N.
on 5/4/04 12:49 pm - Holiday, FL
hi amy, it's not that bad, i went and had the sleep apnea test done in 2001 i went to the hospital to spend the night you go to sleep around 10pm and they jus****ch you and monitor your sleeping. for me it didn't go so well so i had to go back and they attach these wires to my head and i stoped breathing several times so i had to be put on a c pap machine which breaths for you. the mask bothers me pretty bad i put it on at night and wake up with it thrown off so i must get in a fight with it in the middle of the night without realizing it. but when i went back the dr just made me do a breathing test and said everything was fine so i got my clearance he said i won't need it anymore anyway after i get the weight off thank god. good luck
Lexa321
on 5/5/04 6:18 am - weston, FL
mine wasnt to bad... i blew into a tube thing... he put the c-pap thing on me.. and i freaked.. but thank god i dont need it LOL you will be fine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views