dr. murr's seminars

Jennifer J.
on 5/3/04 11:07 am - Tampa, FL
has anyone been to one? this will be my first seminar ever on anything. anyone else going on the 13th i believe???
Bieniasz
on 5/3/04 8:48 pm - Tampa, FL
Hello! I will be there, I go every month. I will be at the support group since I am a post op! Look forward to seeing you there...if you get a chance please introduce yourself. Lori 222/177.5/122? laprny 1-6-04 distal 100 cm
kgrincewich
on 5/3/04 11:30 pm - Zephyrhills, FL
I will be there too!! And if you get the chance make sure your in one of the circles that Lori's hosts. She's great!! Karee
Marla S.
on 5/4/04 12:32 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Hey guys, I will be there. I want to meet you all...put the real faces to the names. Lead me to Lori's group! Marla
Bieniasz
on 5/4/04 9:14 am - Tampa, FL
Hi Marla! Just find me....I will be there!! Lori
Bieniasz
on 5/4/04 9:13 am - Tampa, FL
Karee! How sweet!!! You made my day!! Lori
ebdrup
on 5/4/04 1:04 am - PLANT CITY, FL
Hi! I'll be there, I went last month first time. I meet Lori, she is very truthful. That is important. Be sure to ask Lori the two most important items to take with you to the hospital. See ya all on the 13th.
Bieniasz
on 5/4/04 9:15 am - Tampa, FL
Gail! You are too funny!!! I feel its so important to be blatantly honest!!! See you on the 13th...maybe I will divulge some more secret information! Lori
Micmomof3
on 5/4/04 3:25 am - Jacksonville, fl
Where is Dr. Murr located? Thanx, Michelle
kgrincewich
on 5/4/04 4:38 am - Zephyrhills, FL
Hi Michelle, Dr. Murr is in Tampa and he does his surgeries at Tampa General Hospital. I've done my consult with him and he was wonderful as was his staff . One the things I was impressed with in his office, is he actually has chairs for heavy people!! And they're comfy!! Sorry I know it's something small to be excited about, but those chairs made me more comfortable the whole time I was there. Kind of hard to explain!! Karee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views