New to Orlando area

tanya72100
on 2/15/10 6:10 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
 Im new to the Orlando area, Actually Sanford. Im looking for a dr to follow up with from my Aug 08 surgery. I called Dr Kim's office in Celebration but they want me to pay a 600.00 fee even though i have already had the surgery. I am not willing to pay that. Also any support groups in the area would be greatly appericated.

Thanks.

Amanda G.
on 2/16/10 7:20 am - Fairfax , VA
I'm in the same boat.  I just moved to Winter Springs and was thinking of usuing Dr. Kim.  What is the $600 fee for?  I'm actually heading back to Virginia at the end of the month for my 9 month visit. 

Good luck!

Cheers!
Amanda

IGDiva
on 2/16/10 11:22 am - Orlando, FL
 As a patient of Dr. Kim's I can tell you what the $600 is for. :)  Its his program fee to cover the costs of the support groups, cooking classes, nutrition classes, parties, and info sessions.  I think there may be more involved.  If you ask them they are very upfront about telling you what it covers.  I had to pay the fee as well.

His support groups are open to the public (even if you choose not to go with him as a Dr.) they are the first wednesday of the month (newbies to 1.5 years out), second wednesday (general support group for everyone pre-op and post), and the third wednesday of the month for people 1.5 years out and greater.  They meet at 7:30pm at Celebration health.  
Lisa
HW 380/SW303/CW203  
PLennon
on 3/17/10 2:20 am - Orlando, FL
I'm also a patient of Dr. Kims and also included in his $600 fee are all of his office visits for the first year.
"The spirit dance was unfolding..."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views