MEXICO ANYONE?

q E.
on 5/3/04 6:34 am - e, e
Has anyone went to Mexico to have surgery? I won the contest from www.belighter.com and will be going there soon hopefully with Dr. Rumbaut. I don't know how to cross the border lol or how they use money or most of all who will be my fill Dr. once I get back. If all of you would please call your Dr. and ask them if they would do fills for someone who goes to Monterrey Mexico just outside Texas for the surgery and please e-mail me and let me know. As long as I can find a Dr. in the state who will then i'll feel better. E-mail me at [email protected] Thanks Pam I live between Jacksonville and Gainesville but will go just about anywhere if I have to in order to have a fill Dr. and ask the price of the fill plus office visit. thanks
jolli
on 5/3/04 7:49 am - FL
Hi, there, Well Gees, Congradulations are definetly in order here! There are Dr. here in Ocala that can be of assistance, Dr. Martinez 352-237-8903 or maybe at American Society for Bariatric Surgery in Gainesville 352-331-4900. There is a member that I have read about that had surgery in Mexico but in Ensenada. you can contact her maybe she can b of help Latrisha Nickle. Good Luck! ;.)
melindainfla
on 5/3/04 9:00 am - pinellas county, fl
WOW!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!
Marla S.
on 5/4/04 12:41 am - Tampa-ish, FL
You are a lucky one, vacation and WLS in one package! I would have thought all would be covered with winning...????? I know nothin' abou' the contest, so what do I know? Just a thought. Good luck and happy trails. Marla
Micmomof3
on 5/4/04 5:26 am - Jacksonville, fl
Wow! Thats awesome! What kind of contest was it? Michelle
OLGA G.
on 5/5/04 1:24 pm - FL
hello pam.congrats for the contest.i wanted to tell you that my sister had her lap-band surgery done in laredo mexico .her dr.s name is javier de la garza his office is in monterrey but he came to laredo to do her surgery.he also have some associates in miami.she went to miami for a fill.but she had to pay 400dls for the fill.but she didn't care.because if not she would have had to pay more to go to mexico and had the fill done.take care and good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views