Hello I am Looking for Dr. Brackman

izzyw13
on 2/13/10 7:58 am, edited 2/13/10 7:59 am - Mississauga Ontario, Canada
Hello Florida...
I am a patient of Dr. Matthew Brackman...Earlier this year he relocated from Long Island New York to Florida...
I do not have his new e-mail address...
If anyone has it I would love to update him on my 1 year surgery progress..which is 120 lbs gone forever...

I found this on google..
Matthew R. Brackman, M.D.
(General/Bariatric)
800-979-4308 Fax: 351-3187
Sarasota Bariatrics
5899 Whitfield Avenue
Suite 104
Sarasota, FL 34243 

But the 800 number does not work from Toronto..
and when I called the hospital they kept putting me though to the wrong extension..
Any help would be wonderful..
Many Thanks

Isobel....
isobelsmall.gif picture by lynnca1972

Ronald Law
on 3/10/13 4:33 pm - NY

Dr. Brackman did surgery on me May 6th 2009 in NY. Then 3 weeks after my surgery he closed his practice and moved to Florida! If I know he was closing and moving I would have used another doctor.  His contact numbers in Florida are no good! It's like he fell off the face of the planet! Also he dosn't maintain his Facebook page with all his clients!! Good luck finding him!

Nadine M.
on 2/14/10 1:37 am - Canada
hey! a few of us have contacted him:

you can call the old number and it works- but if it doesnt work from toronto i dont know. you can also contact him via facebook. it may take him a wk or so to reply but he usually does reply. he goes under his actually name Matthew Brackman.

i'm glad and so excited to hear about the 120lbs gone forever!!! thats fantastic and you look amazing!!!!!! he does have a private email as well.... i'll private msg you :)
~ Nadine M. ~
HW/SW:376  GW: 160  CW: 182 (Orig. BMI: 68.8 & Current BMI: 33.3)
My Beautiful Angel is Deedums!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views