Dr. Keith Kim

christen_servey
on 5/2/04 10:08 am - Kissimmee, FL
Hello to everyone, again! I am having been looking all over this site but I have not found any information about Dr. Keith Kim. He is the surgeon that will performing my RNY. He is with Celebration Health and US Bariatric. If anyone out there has some information about him, I would really appreciate it. GOOD OR BAD!! I have my appointment with him for Wednesday and I would just like to know a little about him, if possible. Thank you and God Bless to everyone, Christen
SimplyRedHead
on 5/2/04 10:25 am - Longwood, FL
Christen, I spoke to an RN recently who used to work at Celebration Health, she was in a prominent nursing position there and knows lots of people in the medical field across the nation. Dr. Kim came here last year from another state (maybe Mississippi?), anyway, she said he was HIGHLY recommended as being a wonderful surgeon. I think the biggest challenge with USB is the wait to see the surgeon. Good luck with your appointment. Amy
KAT *.
on 5/2/04 10:50 am - Orlando, FL
I had my surgery with Dr. Perez of US Bariatrics. I recently had a post op follow up (my first one at 16.5 months post op) & it was with Dr. Kim. He was very knowledgable & he took the time to listen to me & address my issues. I had my surgery in Ft. Lauderdale because at the time, there was not a Doctor performing surgery for US Bariatrics in Celebration. US Bariatrics really knows what they are doing & in my opinion, I don't think they would staff anyone in that office who wasn't top notch! I trust everyone there completely. Good luck in your journey!
jlgeroni
on 5/3/04 1:55 pm - Port Richey, FL
Christen, Dr. Kim was in Ocean Springs, Mississippi until recently, and he is still listed under that state. If you look up surgeons in MS, you can read his patient comments there. Janice
charlietuna54
on 5/3/04 6:35 pm - St. Augustine, FL
Christen, I had surgery with Dr. Kim on 4/20... Saw him everyday while in the hospital..he even met me at his office on a Sunday right after surgery to look at an incisional problem I was having .. I have known him for over 1.5 years. He has performed surgery on several of my friends also. He is the greatest. Now that he is associated with US Bariatrics it only makes him better. Proboably the most compassionate Dr I know.
Margaret F.
on 5/5/04 2:33 am - (7-07-04)
Hi Christen, Dr. Kim is a part of the team I have chosen, US Bariatrics. He is also one of the only docs in FL who does the DS procedure, so you know is is more that qualified. My doctor, Dr. Marema, in Ft.Lauderdale, is a pioneer is the field, and I trust he would never associate himself with anyone who is less that qualified for the job. Good Luck, margaret
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views